Should The Flash have a mid or post credits scene?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
I ask you all if Flash's solo film should have a mid or post-credits scene given the fact that Aquaman (2018) basically had one to start off this new direction that the DCEU seems to be going in...so should The Flash have one? Yes? Or no? If yes, then what should it be?

I'd vote yes.

I've also said this elsewhere regarding the Flash, but (assuming it's a trilogy of films) the first film should be about the Rogues with Eobard Thawne observing Barry from the shadows as a post credit scene (just a phased yellow suited character with red eyes).

A second film would focus on someone like Grodd as the villain, with Thawne maybe manipulating Grodd, so he'd be more involved, but never actually interact with the Flash. The post credit scene on the second film could be him running and being seen by Barry (Barry recognising his speedforce trail from when his mom died)' maybe have Barry running, then Thawne running upto him, smirking, then running off, with Barry stopping in shock/fear.

Then obviously the third film would be all about Barry and Thawne - and I'd actually throw in the Rogues as assisting Barry somewhat. That, or just do the Barry/Thawne dynamic over Flashpoint. The post credit scene here would be Jay Garrick talking to someone (could be anyone) simply saying "Barry is ready".

I'd vote yes.

I've also said this elsewhere regarding the Flash, but (assuming it's a trilogy of films) the first film should be about the Rogues with Eobard Thawne observing Barry from the shadows as a post credit scene (just a phased yellow suited character with red eyes).

A second film would focus on someone like Grodd as the villain, with Thawne maybe manipulating Grodd, so he'd be more involved, but never actually interact with the Flash. The post credit scene on the second film could be him running and being seen by Barry (Barry recognising his speedforce trail from when his mom died)' maybe have Barry running, then Thawne running upto him, smirking, then running off, with Barry stopping in shock/fear.

Then obviously the third film would be all about Barry and Thawne - and I'd actually throw in the Rogues as assisting Barry somewhat. That, or just do the Barry/Thawne dynamic over Flashpoint. The post credit scene here would be Jay Garrick talking to someone (could be anyone) simply saying "Barry is ready".

I would definitely go with Thawne watching Barry from the shadows as a mid or post credit scene

Let's worry about the movie actually getting made first, which I doubt

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skaboss241
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"