Should Wonder Woman 1984 have a mid or post credit scene?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
Should Wonder Woman 84 have a mid or post credit scene to further build the DCEU as a whole as a universe? Yes or no? Why or why not?

they need a SINGULAR producer/creative sitting at the top planting a post declaring this is where we are going for that to have any meaning. Like the lex and Deathstroke scene fell flat because there is no singular driving force moving these movies towards something.

Only to set up its own sequel, and even then it's preferably they do that during the movie.
Or a lighthearted scene could fit in as well (like Superman vs. Flash in JL, but that was too tacked on)
Otherwise no. And it's not necessary at all.

Just going off of the first one, no. As Jenkins didn't feel the first one didn't need one, she may feel the same for the second.

Though if there was one, maybe, if she survives the events of the film, we'd get a hint at what comes next for Cheetah.

Or if there is a mid or post-credits it should introduce Circe as the next villain for Wonder Woman 3 assuming there ends up being a third film

If there is one, then only something WW related, and not shoehorning another hero or character into it. Maybe something fun with Gal being charming.

My vote on this would be "no." The first film didn't need it.

But the film did have fantastic closing credits. Very memorable. They received quite a bit of praise at the time, as I recall. So I would go for a repeat performance there. Focus on making the closing credits equally stunning.

Post credit scene idea for WW84

In present day, Lex Luthor meets up with Cheetah. He tells her that the Justice is truly on the horizon and that her curse is only a blessing.

I don't think WW2 needs a post credit, or even mid-credit scene, though depending how much they go into mythology here, I wouldn't be opposed to something tying in ancient Egypt; maybe featuring the likes of Black Adam, Vandal Savage or Hawkgirl.

In present day, Lex Luthor meets up with Cheetah. He tells her that the Justice is truly on the horizon and that her curse is only a blessing.
If it wasn't for the Injustice League concept being scrapped, I'd approve of this, but there's no purpose to it any more. It's more likely we'd see Cheetah being locked up with Amanda telling her she's theirs now or something to that effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"