Skydance’s ‘Heart of Stone’ | Gal Gadot is a spy

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
Gal Gadot female 007 Heart Of Stone Skydance Media global franchise – Deadline

EXCLUSIVE: In an eight-figure deal that puts her at the upper levels of the actress salary scale, Gal Gadot has been set to star in Heart of Stone, an original international spy thriller hatched by Skydance Media that endeavors to put a female spin on action franchises like Mission: Impossible and 007. Tom Harper, who helmed The Aeronauts and Wild Rose, is in talks to direct.

The script is by Greg Rucka (The Old Guard) and Allison Schroeder, latter of whom was Oscar nominated for Hidden Figures. The film will be produced by Skydance Media’s David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Don Granger, along with Gadot and her Pilot Wave producing partner Jaron Varsano, Bonnie Curtis and Julie Lynn. Skydance Media is keeping options open on whether this will be a theatrical or streaming bow.

I could literally watch Gadot in just about anything. If this is actually good that'll be a bonus. And yep, nice deal for her :up:

Gal as a spy? I’m interested in this project a lot. Where’s Dark Raven? We can follow this project together.

This movie had better feature a Bond-esque opening credits sequence set to Taylor Dayne’s classic “Heart of Stone” and featuring a bunch of scantily clad male models. :o

Have you seen Keeping Up with the Jones? She was a spy there.
True. I suspect this will be better, though. I like the creative talent behind it. I'm hoping for a true Bond/MI style blockbuster.

In terms of production value, cinematography, action sequences, this looks more cinematic than Gray Man!!! At least, from what we can see.

Will it be good? Could go either way, but I liked what little we saw.

At least Old Guard had a neat little gimmick to make it a bit more watchable. This looks like another one of those action movies they pulled off a rack.

SQktF.jpg

SQktC.jpg

You can sell me currently pretty much any Straightforward action movie very easy...so i will be seated for this for sure.
Looks neat.

They said Gadot is a movie star and could open movies based on her name. She gets payed 10-20 millions per movie at Netflix . No one talks or cares about Heart of Stone. Now for 4 weeks i will have to read how the movie was good enough to do laundering, how its not that bad ,... The movies budget will include all actors paycheck so everyone will ASK for 6 months how could the movie be so expensive.:eyeroll:

The same time young kids get used to those bad movies while scrolling the phone.I think its over. Hollywood can not survive this. :angryface:
“You can’t make a film for streaming the same way you do for theatrical,” Fletcher told Alex Zane’s A Trip to the Movies podcast. “There are different metrics and approaches. There has to be, for the very reason that people can turn off very quickly.”
“I thought it was great, this three-minute opening scene, and they said you can’t do it because if it [the opening sequence] goes on and something doesn’t happen in the first 30 seconds, we know the data shows that people will just turn off,” he said. “I don’t want that, so I make the compromise.”

I was actually looking forward to this because i like Gal Gadot but im 30 mins in and completely bored. This is definitely yet another forgettable half assed Netflix B movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"