Skydance’s ‘Heart of Stone’ | Gal Gadot is a spy

I didn't hate this or think it was awful but its definitely more bland, generic and forgettable than anything else which is probably worse because it makes it even more disappointing/frustrating IMO.

I definitely think this had potential with a better director and better writers, but the effort just isn't there and while I liked Gal's character, she deserves a way better action vehicle than this.

Also, Hollywood just continues to give Jamie Dornan bad roles for some reason. Between this and that awful Robin Hood movie from 2018 I honestly can't remember the last good thing he was in.

It's really too bad because he was great in The Fall.

Also, Hollywood just continues to give Jamie Dornan bad roles for some reason. Between this and that awful Robin Hood movie from 2018 I honestly can't remember the last good thing he was in.

He was incredible in Belfast which came out a couple of years ago.

Also, he was great in Anthropoid which is a real spy film from WWII and it's 100x more intense than anything you saw in Heart of Stone.

think about the amount of people who talked about the Grey Man and Red Notice. With this movie its less than 20%. How can Gadot get so big paychecks?

A curious escapade.

Perhaps an adequate diversion on a service you’re already subscribed to; but perhaps not worth $13 for a (hypothetical) theatrical product.

I speculate that this movie was trying to straddle the boundary between the fantastical “super spy” genre (dumb but fun) and a more grounded, Jason Bourne-esque approach. And maybe this middle ground is trickier to pull off. :shrug: In any case… it was a bit better, IMO, than Red Notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"