• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Smackdown 2007 for PS3 cancelled

By the way Zenien, I made a hot and sexy background for you with Alyx in it since you like her so much

mmmmcake.jpg

Axid said:
By the way Zenien, I made a hot and sexy background for you with Alyx in it since you like her so much

mmmmcake.jpg

She looks like a ******ed chipmunk who's just been shot. :confused:

Horrorfan said:
Yep, IGN and THQ have both confirmed that for PS3, there will be no smackdown vs raw 2007. So if you want to play true next gen smackdown this year, you will need a 360.

It's still coming for ps2 and psp, in a somewhat irrelevant versions that won't have the sheer spectacle of the 360 exclusive smackdown.

Whats??? :eek: That sucks.

Zenien said:
I'm not, but my dad use to make me sit down and watch wrestling with him sometimes.
No wonder you turned out goofy!

Not to uh, say there's anything wrong with being a HOMOSEXUAL or anything. :eek:

who cares? wrestling games suck alot of ass. the only good thing about any recent wrestling game is the create-a-character.

To write this off as "nothing" would be stupid, SmackDown was a MAJOR flagship title for the PS1 and it became the best selling werestling game on the PS2, to the point where all other wrestling games were compared to it.

It's a pretty big blow that it was just up and cancelled for the PS3.

Once again Sony just shot themselves in the foot...
Horrorfan: stop exaggerating... It's not like Pong vs Table Tenis... it's more like Getting Spider-man for ps1 when there is a Dreamcast version available...

See, being a wrestler at my high school, I'm still waiting for a real wrestling game. One with pins, points,take-downs and techs. That's when I'll invest in a wrestling game.

Future Prez said:
See, being a wrestler at my high school, I'm still waiting for a real wrestling game. One with pins, points,take-downs and techs. That's when I'll invest in a wrestling game.

LMFAO No offense but that would suck ass. Real wrestling is boring as hell.

Future Prez said:

You are gonna be waiting for a long time, my friend.

mmmmcake.jpg

THAT HAD TO BE THE MOST VIOLENT MENSTRUAL CYCLE IN HISTORY. :confused: :down:(

Update: IGN has confirmed with American THQ representatives that the statement above is applicable for all regions and the game is cancelled in all territories. In more specific terms, this means that the first SmackDown for PlayStation 3 will be next year's 2008 edition -- or whatever it ends up being called

So SmackDown will come to PS 3, it jsut won't be the 2007 edition

THWIP* said:
mmmmcake.jpg

THAT HAD TO BE THE MOST VIOLENT MENSTRUAL CYCLE IN HISTORY. :confused: :down:(

Yeah. I was thinking about that too. Took me awhile to notice that the blood was coming from her crotch. :O :confused:

Well having seen the preview for the new Smackdown, I think the Xbox360/PS2/PSP owners have got the short end of the stick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"