Smallville Smallville on DVD/blu-ray

I was at Best Buy on December 23rd, doing last minute shopping, and didn't see that. I might have to pass by again and double check.

I was at Best Buy on December 23rd, doing last minute shopping, and didn't see that. I might have to pass by again and double check.

The sale didn't start until today, Monday the 26th.

I definately want to get it for that price, i got some money for xmas gift from my grandpa and just didnt have chance to get to nearest bestbuy today.

I went to Best Buy today and they only had the dvd set with the Daily Planet shirt, which was priced at $49.99. So I think I might just end up going with Amazon since they are backordered up online at Best Buy.

watched the entire Season 10 on Blu-Ray in the last 3 days. Some of the weaker eps hold up a lot better when they're viewed in close proximity to the other episodes.

Amazon lowered the price from $20.99 to $14.99, so I'm going to pick that up along with a SV calendar, all for just around $20 :awesome::up:

Yeah, they now have Season 10 on Blu Ray for $25. That's still a good deal. I'm going to go ahead and pick it up before it goes back up.

I was thinking of getting the Blu-Ray but I thought it would look weird being the only Blu ray I have in the set. But I'm a little disappointed with how the set I ordered from Amazon won't ship for another 1-3 weeks. Not that I am dying to watch it or anything, but after seeing it for $20 at Target yesterday, I've been considering canceling my order. But at the same time, I really want the calendar.

Just picked up season ten for $15 at best buy. Watching some of the season 10 set man the image of red blur outfit on the cover of the booklet for the dvd season set definately would have been much better cover then that crap tom in a suit with the routh shadow.

Last edited:
I finally got my copy of the season 10 set in the mail. :up:

Got season 10 on blu-ray at Best Buy, and it came with a black Daily Planet shirt. Pretty sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"