Smallville Smallville Underappreciated

I'm about to watch episode 15 in season 9. I gotta say, I really don't like who they got to play Zod. Anyone else feel the same?

I feel like it'd be so much better with a better actor. This guy makes me cringe alot.
I'm gonna watch the last episode of the season tonight. Overall, I still think season 7 and 8 were much better.

I haven't been happy with Chloe this season either. I feel like her acting is really forced in this season.

I just found out that Michael Rosenbaum has a podcast, and one of his latest guests is none other than Tom Welling himself. I haven't listened to all of it yet but there is a lot of interesting and hilarious stuff in it.
There's a lot of foul words in it so I shouldn't link it but it's on youtube.

I just found out that Michael Rosenbaum has a podcast, and one of his latest guests is none other than Tom Welling himself. I haven't listened to all of it yet but there is a lot of interesting and hilarious stuff in it.
There's a lot of foul words in it so I shouldn't link it but it's on youtube.

I will have to check that out always got the impression that Rosenbaum was a funny guy with some of the behind smallville stuff.

I will have to check that out always got the impression that Rosenbaum was a funny guy with some of the behind smallville stuff.

Oh yeah if you check out the bloopers from the various seasons he seems like a big goof on set.

I liked Callum as Zod. I enjoyed him and the Zod storyline better than the Doomsday one from the previous season.

Agreed, Callum Blue was fantastic as Zod.

Yeah I think season 9 may have been my favorite season after like season 3. I thought season 3 was the best followed by season 2. Season 4-6 are still good but not like season 2 and 3. Season 7 I thought was kind of the low point season 8 got better and then season 9 a lot better.

Yeah I think season 9 may have been my favorite season after like season 3. I thought season 3 was the best followed by season 2. Season 4-6 are still good but not like season 2 and 3. Season 7 I thought was kind of the low point season 8 got better and then season 9 a lot better.

I definitely think Season 9 is the best of the entire series.

I liked the first two seasons and the first two episodes of Season 3. That was the peak for me. But I did like season 9 very much.

I definitely think Season 9 is the best of the entire series.

For me its not but like I said after the first 3 season I think the best time the show had was season 9. I really love seasons 3 and 2 though they are what I considered the peak. Season 7 and 10 low points. 7 to soap like and season 10 it just felt like they had no ideas left and ever episode felt like a filler episode. Also season 9 and 10 lois was really hot.

I got bored with Smallville during the middle years too. The show lost it's charm after the first few seasons. The things I liked about the show early on faded away. The father-son dynamic between Jonathan and Clark. Lex and Clark's friendship. Clark discovering his powers.

I finally finished the show! I was real unsatisfied by the way it ended but maaan! What a trip!

I think the way Lois and Clark's relationship was handled was hands down the best thing about the show, overall. I think it's one of those things that was rare and can never be replicated again. They captured something real special with this.
I'd love to see this relationship in a Superman movie and it sucks knowing that it'll never happen. At least not in the DC/WB universe.

For me its not but like I said after the first 3 season I think the best time the show had was season 9. I really love seasons 3 and 2 though they are what I considered the peak. Season 7 and 10 low points. 7 to soap like and season 10 it just felt like they had no ideas left and ever episode felt like a filler episode. Also season 9 and 10 lois was really hot.

Hey that's what's great we have ten to choose from so we're all gonna have different favourites.

Smallville debuted 16 years ago today.

From time to time I look up the old Smallville writers to see what they're up to. Michael Green has been quite successful, having written Logan, Blade Runner 2049, Murder on the Orient Express and many other projects. Steve Deknight has also been keeping busy.

Watching the Supergirl episode Midvale reminded me how much I miss Smallville. There were some great references to Smallville too, Clark's friend Chloe, her wall of weird, the telescope etc. I would love to see another episode like this for sure.

Watching the Supergirl episode Midvale reminded me how much I miss Smallville. There were some great references to Smallville too, Clark's friend Chloe, her wall of weird, the telescope etc. I would love to see another episode like this for sure.

thing i appecate about supergirl is writers come off as so wishing they could do superman show.i have seen references to reeve films,superman the animated series,and smallville.midvale kicked the alusions to smallville over the head.

nice to know smallville hadn't been forgotten.

This show is amazing.

Rosenbaum and Welling are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT in their roles. I vastly prefer them to Spacey/Routh and Eisenberg/Cavill

This show is amazing.

Rosenbaum and Welling are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT in their roles. I vastly prefer them to Spacey/Routh and Eisenberg/Cavill

I do like Cavil a lot but Eisenberg is just teriable one of the worst casting decestions like ever and Rosenbaum is great and I do wonder what Welling would have been like if he got to play superman.

Really liked Rosenbaum's Lex. Loved the dynamics between the two, especially during the first few seasons when they were friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"