So, I'm thinking of getting a Wii...

So my dad just bought a wii online... i was gonna stay out all night with my buddy, but my parents didn't want me staying out in the dangerous cold, so they decided to pay the extra hundred and get it offa ebay...

so new question: if i wanna get Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Party 8, Metroid Prime, and maybe Sonic/Mario at the Olympics, how many wiimotes and how many nunchucks would i need total? Two nunchucks and four wiimotes?

Nothing right now. Most multiplayer games only use the Wiimote. Get 1 more nunchuk if you want. It's a waste to get 4, IMO.

I've just got the console, and would be grateful for game recomendations, especially for sports, platform and shoot em ups!......

Zelda obviously, id say mario galaxy and also DBZ Tenkaichi 2 because they're the main ones i play on,you might hate them so if you dont try scarface i found it quite fun

Super Mario Galaxy and Resident Evil 4 are the games that no Wii should be without.

Nothing right now. Most multiplayer games only use the Wiimote. Get 1 more nunchuk if you want. It's a waste to get 4, IMO.

I got 4 nunchuks, and they have been used in 4-player games like Mario & Sonic, Mario Strikers, and probably will be used in the upcoming Brawl. If you have many multiplayer games (like I do), then it's a worthwhile investment. It's no fun when people have to share their nunchuks.

~†~§iX~†~;13639200 said:
I've just got the console, and would be grateful for game recomendations, especially for sports, platform and shoot em ups!......

For single-player, you should get Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil, Zelda, etc. For multiplayer, you should get Mario Party, Warioware, Mario Striker, Madden, and Mario & Sonic.

Edit: Forgot to mention Guitar Hero 3.

Have got Resident Evil 4 now, along with Trauma Centre. Trouble is, as everyone in the UK went Wii nuts in the build up to Xmas, some games are still hard to get hold of in some shops, and controlers are impossible to find. Hopefully, stocks should be back to normal by the middle of February!......

Zack & Wiki, if you like P&C Adventures.

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Resident Evil 4 are must haves.

If you like on rail shooters with alot of depth, then get Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles....which is awesome awesome awsome. :up:

I recommend:

-Wii Play (comes with extra Wiimote)
-Twilight Princess
-Resident Evil 4 or Umbrella Chronicles.
-If you are planning on getting VC games, get a Classic Controller (or Gamecube controller, but can't be used with all games)
-If you like Shoot 'em Ups get a Wii Zapper (comes with Links Crossbow Training.)
-Definitely get SMB Brawl.

Thats all I can think of now :yay:

Oh, and I forgot Warioware: Smooth Moves, it's great if you have 15 minutes to kill.

One thing.. if you have roomates and decide to get rock band... expect to hear that drum kit banging at 3am.. and try not to throw it out the window

One thing.. if you have roomates and decide to get rock band... expect to hear that drum kit banging at 3am.. and try not to throw it out the window

Rock Band wasn't released for the Wii. :csad:

Just Guitar Hero 3.

also, if you're a big movie buff and like GTA type games you might also wanna get Godfather:Blackhand Edition..i enjoyed it even tho some of the missions get a little repetative..but it has a huge world made up as 1950's New York..so it was fun to explore it and kill random people :hoboj:

also, if you're a big movie buff and like GTA type games you might also wanna get Godfather:Blackhand Edition..i enjoyed it even tho some of the missions get a little repetative..but it has a huge world made up as 1950's New York..so it was fun to explore it and kill random people :hoboj:

I played and got/owned everything on the X-box version. What was added for the Blackhand Edition?

I played and got/owned everything on the X-box version. What was added for the Blackhand Edition?

Not much new...it just fun to me using the wii remote to shoot...and you use the nunchuk and wiimote by shaking them side to side u could strangle people with your hands or the garote wire...you actually have to punch and stuff...other than that i think the storyline is pretty much the same..so maybe u should rent it or borrow it from someone you know to try it out or something

~†~§iX~†~;13717717 said:
Have got Resident Evil 4 now, along with Trauma Centre. Trouble is, as everyone in the UK went Wii nuts in the build up to Xmas, some games are still hard to get hold of in some shops, and controlers are impossible to find. Hopefully, stocks should be back to normal by the middle of February!......

ASDA is the place to go for Wii games, imo.
I've bought a couple of games there which were pretty cheap.

So I have Wiisports, SMG, and SaMatOG... I reserved Brawl, and I'll get Kart when it comes out... I'm aiming to get Party 8 and Metroid Prime and Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Rock Band...

Medal of Honor Heroes 2 is a got shoot em up, and it feels so really with the wii zapper

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"