Some Wii games I originally missed that no one else should.

Benstamania

Go away.
Reaction score
I dusted my Wii off after about a year (when did Mario Galaxy come out?) due to Wii Sports Resort and I'm kicking myself for originally missing some of these games. If you haven't played your Wii in a while these are all must own games.

1.) de Blob: A very fun and colorful platformer that really aims for the platforming die hards.

2.) Tenchu: Shadow Assasins: Completely skipped over this because I expected it to suck. It doesn't, it's a fantastic stealth action game. It can be unforgiving at times if your caught....but you'll want to keep playing.

3.) Madworld: Whooooa, this game is intense. The visual style is beautiful, it's not realistic but it doesn't have to be. This is Sin City meets Mad Max with balls to the wall gore and action.

4.) House of the Dead: Overkill: The F-word is extremely over used in this game...almost to a point where I want to mute it, but the game is very fun and should be in any light gun/HotD fan's collection.

5.) No More Heroes: if you have a Wii, why don't you own this?

6.) Deadly Creatures: Seriously, I instantly thought "dumb" when I seen this game but it's faaar from it. The gameplay is deep and completely different from any game I've ever played. You play a Scorpion or a Tarantula and you fight your way through the underground of the wilderness. Very good game.

7.) Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicals: This is a game that I almost wish was on every other console because it's so good and tells a part of the RE story many haven't got the chance to see. It's a light gun game that doesn't FEEL like a light gun game.

8.) Wario Land: Shake It: A classic and beatiful 2D side scroller. You play as Mario and Luigi's cousin (are they cousins? Clones? I don't know) in a quest for gold of course. Simple and to the point, but a game that must be played by anyone who owns a Wii.

why did u leave out Twilight Princess????????????

How dare u

why did u leave out Twilight Princess????????????

How dare u
Yeah... I don't own nor have I played a single title in that list, but I do know that it's missing Zelda: TP, Ōkami, Brawl, Metroid Prime 3, Super Mario Galaxy, MUA, and The Conduit, to name a few.

Oh, and Galaxy came out two years ago, not one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"