Wii Sports is best selling video game ever!

Remember, it's only in a few territories that Wii Sports was bundled...it was sold seperately everywhere else.

Not a big deal though...most of the best games sold ever are Nintendo owned.

Nintendo knows how to make money. Their system may have the least amount of good games, but they sure as hell know how to market themselves, they always have.

:csad:

If it's any consolation, my friend said that she had a very hard time finding it as well.

I finally found Mario Kart yesterday. And I used the rest of my gift cards for it, so it was only about $20. Woo-hoo!! :woot:

That's great! :applaud

I was happy. And it will tear me away from Lego Star Wars for awhile, I hope. I was stuck in the house due to a snowstorm on Saturday, so I wound up playing that for 3 hours and 16 minutes straight. :wow:

I was happy. And it will tear me away from Lego Star Wars for awhile, I hope. I was stuck in the house due to a snowstorm on Saturday, so I wound up playing that for 3 hours and 16 minutes straight. :wow:

Oh my...

:funny:

well, soon we'll have wii sports' sequel...wii sports resort.

Really? There's another Wii Sports game coming?

^^yup...and it comes with the 'wii motion plus' adapter.

Just another way for you spend more money on Nintendo games.

Last edited:
Dang, but I have no doubt because it's packaged with the Wii. If it wasn't I don't think it would of sold nearly as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"