SONY FANBOY tries to stop people fro m buying X360... very funny

Avalanche said:
The account is my one and only. 4000 posts is a lot for a joke account. :p

It was however a joke post. :up:

Oh thank god...

lars573 said:
This chick makes Topdawg look intelligent. WOW!! :eek: That's a miracle of Marathonic purportions.

No....no she doesn't :(

Did anyone else think Zenien wrote that article at first?

That is one hilarious and scary article/blog. To think she was serious too.

She might as well have said:

"Don't buy the X-Box360 because the games are not compatible with other systems!!!! That is just crazy, They won't share with other companies!!!":eek:

I'd think a "Microsoft is owned by Nazis" campaign would've been more convincing. :o

Trigger said:
I'd think a "Microsoft is owned by Nazis" campaign would've been more convincing. :o

THAT MIGHT'VE BEEN THE ONLY TRUTHFUL THING SHE SAID. ;) :p

Hence why it would've been more convincing. :o :p

Wow... I clicked on the first link... she calls herself: "Paid to be Hated." All her other articles are equally doused with hefty loads of innaccurate BS. I'm not sure even SHE takes herself seriously.

6 Pounds!!!
OH NO!!!
My puny muscular arms that can lift my weight over my head can't lift 6 pounds.
Why God?!
Why can't I lift the mighty mountain known as the Xbox360?

I wish I had one of those pictures that says "Lamest Excuse Ever".

People did that with the xbox too. Why does the weight of something that's going to sit in a fixed spot for the next five years matter? :dry:

Manny Calavera said:
People did that with the xbox too. Why does the weight of something that's going to sit in a fixed spot for the next five years matter? :dry:
I have no clue.
6 pounds is nothing compared to my art history book. It weighs like 25 pounds, and I carry it around in my backpack like it's nothing.
6 pounds is nothing to the main demographic the Xbox360 appeals too.
Seriously, If you have a problem lifting 6 pounds, you should see a doctor.
This means you Kimberlee.

SpeedballLives said:
6 Pounds!!!
OH NO!!!
My puny muscular arms that can lift my weight over my head can't lift 6 pounds.
Why God?!
Why can't I lift the mighty mountain known as the Xbox360?

I wish I had one of those pictures that says "Lamest Excuse Ever".

it's not just 6 lbs...it's 6 lbs PLUS GRAVITY :o

Its the gravity that makes the difference :up:

Funny thing though, when I picked up my X360 from EB I remember commenting on how heavy the box was... I was shocked at how heavy it was and that was a good thing.

I

Well, despite it being heavy, atleast it's sleek and not clunky like the original XBOX...I remember looking at it like an idiot..."what do I do with it?" lol

hippie_hunter said:
Stupid to get it at launch. Get it sometime after. When the bugs have been worked out. The game library has improved and gone up. And the price goes down.

buy it at launch, sell it on ebay - then when you really decide to get one it'll pay for itself. :up:

lars573 said:
This chick makes Topdawg look intelligent. WOW!! :eek: That's a miracle of Marathonic purportions.

why the **** are you bringing me into this? you ****ing idiot.:mad:

Topdawg said:
why the **** are you bringing me into this? you ****ing idiot.:mad:

You guys lay off TopDawg alright, jeez these boards have become nothing more than a freakin bully board...*Sorry thats the only thing I could think of*

THE LIZARD#1 said:
You guys lay off TopDawg alright, jeez these boards have become nothing more than a freakin bully board...*Sorry thats the only thing I could think of*
If he stopped posting we'd probably forget all about him and leave him alone in a week or so. I mean, I'm just saying, the solution is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"