Sequels Speculation : Spider-Men adaptation for homecoming 3 ?

marvelboy10

Civilian
Reaction score
20785804_496793203997689_4729409978854364754_o.jpg

(sorry for my bad english, i'm french)

Who would like an adaptation of the crossover spider-men in which Peter Parker earth 616 meets Miles morales in ultimate universe ? Let's discuss about it.

After all, Dr Strange the movie introduce the possibility of different dimensions and this sort of stuff. I'm sure, Marvel Studio think about it.

With this storyline, they have the possibility to exploit something different in comic book movies. Imagine the tobey maguire version of Spidey meeting the mcu version of miles morales (who can be introduce in spider-man homecoming 2 and takes the mantle of spidey after peter tom holland dies in avengers 4). The casting from Raimi era and Sam Raimi as director would return. Sam Raimi could see an opportinity to direct his Spider-Man 4.

The movie would begin with the funeral of Aunt-May from Raimi verse. Peter Parker tobey maguire is now a 40's old teacher of chemistry, married to MJ with a daughter. He stops being spider-man to take care of his family but he clearly miss his previous life as a hero. He doesn't assume well his father figure. Meanwhile a new villain emerges : Mysterio. Peter put his suit on, go fight him and enter in the mcu dimension. Peter meets miles, understand he is in an alternate universe and learn everything about this world.

they ask the help of dr strange (an other character who raimi is a fan if i'm not wrong) to catch mysterio. Later, Peter meets the aunt may from this dimension (a very emotionnel scene). We learn the real villain behind all of this : Spider-Carnage played by the peter parker of andrew garfield. He is destroyed mentally by the death of gwen stacy. The film conclude with his sacrifice, Mysterio in prison, Peter tobey going home, assuming his role as a father figure now and Miles Morales as the new Spider-man.

Miles Morales would be the real hero, without mentor at the beginning but then, peter tobey is here to help him. Tobey maguire the audience's point of view like wolverine in days of future past.

Theme : the mourning, the nostalgia, the legacy.

Character from mcu : Dr Strange, Cameo of Tony Stark at the end of final fight.

after credit scene : the daughter of peter beginning to climb a wall and Peter searching on internet the miles morales of his universe.

Title : Spider-Man Returns

What do you think, guys ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"