World Spider-Man: The Animated Series

Disney + has fixed the previous issues of Spider-Man: tas episode listing and season entries. It is now in the correct format and title of release. Season 1 to 5

Bout time! I tried to watch it when it was first added and whew! episodes all over the place.

I'm kind of surprised (but not) that Disney hasnt bothered remastering this or XTAS like WB has been doing for all of the DCAU.

Unexpected but very cool! Hope to keep seeing all the merch keep resurging for this series.

I loved the show as a kid. one of the few series that came to Germany

I remember the Punisher showing up in this animation and taking on Morbius.

Rewatching this for the first time in decades and I forgot how quickly they move through and introduce characters.

Rewatching this for the first time in decades and I forgot how quickly they move through and introduce characters.

And how quick Peter moves through relationships. First he’s infatuated with Felicia, then he’s suddenly in love with Mary Jane.

And how quick Peter moves through relationships. First he’s infatuated with Felicia, then he’s suddenly in love with Mary Jane.
Literally within the 3-part Venom episode lol. Jumped between both so quick that you can get whiplash

IIRC, Harry and MJ get engaged and then break up in the same episode.

The show is frenetic to a fault.

Watching this and B:TAS back to back as a kid was like whiplash. They could never let a beat play out in this show.

Really not sure why this whole series wasn't released on DVD, especially when the X-Men TAS eventually was, except maybe not wanting Spectacular or Ultimate to be compared to it and/or some kind of rare shame about double-dipping in that with a few episode compilation DVDs they did already release a third of the episodes and all but 1 episode, the first, of Season 3. But it is great that it's all available for streaming on a lot of places including buying on Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"