Comics Spidey Trade Paperback Question

TDK

Civilian
Reaction score
Okay, here goes. I recently purchased these three Spider-man trades:

Spider-man Visionaries: Todd McFarlane.

Spider-man Legends: Todd McFarlane Volume 2

Spider-man Legends: Todd McFarlane Volume 3

Collectively, these trades contain all of McFarlanes ASM issues. And that's fine. But here's my confusion. On the inside cover of Legends Volume 2, it advertises Spider-man Legends Volume ONE. This trade features the exact same issues as the Spider-man Visionaires: Todd McFarlane book. Only it has a matching cover to go with Volumes 2 & 3. Which is highly annoying.

So my question is... seeing as I can't find this ANYWHERE; Was Spider-man Legends Volume One, ever released???

Or can you only get those issues in the Spider-man Visionaires: Todd McFarlane release???

Please help me.

Hehe. I asked this very same question when I 1st joined these boards about 3 years ago now. :) lol

Spider-man Legends: Todd McFarlane Volume 1 was released, but was replaced later on by Spider-man Visionaries: Todd McFarlane...if I remember correctly.
But anyway, both contain the exact same material so no biggie. :up:

JackSkellington said:
Hehe. I asked this very same question when I 1st joined these boards about 3 years ago now. :) lol

Spider-man Legends: Todd McFarlane Volume 1 was released, but was replaced later on by Spider-man Visionaries: Todd McFarlane...if I remember correctly.
But anyway, both contain the exact same material so no biggie. :up:

That's intersting. I assumed that the Visionaries trade was released first. Then they decided to make it into a series of McFarlane trades, marketed as Spider-man Legends.

What I wasn't sure about was whether they actually did bother to re-release the first trade as Legends Volume One. Or if they were just planning to.

And I know it contains the same material. But I crave matching covers! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"