Spike's Video Game Awards 2013

Yeah, Keighley has been the pro that he is, but Joel is really making everything feel awkward and boring, almost as though he is trying to make it obvious that he doesn't want to be there.

Thief looks great, but that music was so out of place for a non-action game.

If I were a tv executive, I'd be ripping my hair out right now.

Everyone loves to watch a trainwreck.

The Witcher 3 looks amazing.

IT was short, but the entire show was worth it just for that. :wow:

Hmmm I did not know Heppe is working at Respawn now. Man...she was a terrible terrible journalist.

Overall, it was a pretty crappy show. But we did get Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Quantum Break, The Division, No Man's Sky, Dying Light, TitanFall, and Game of Thrones so that was cool.

It's already over? NO BATMAN?!

Overall, it was a pretty crappy show. But we did get Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Quantum Break, The Division, No Man's Sky, Dying Light, TitanFall, and Game of Thrones so that was cool.

The exclusive reveals are the only good thing about tha VGAs (or VGX now).

It's already over? NO BATMAN?!

WB might be waiting until Origins is done with its DLC before announcing the next game. I think Rocksteady's next game has been confirmed for a 2014 release, so I guess it shouldn't be long until they announce it.

Are they gonna sing the entire soundtrack ?

I think the crowd wanted to drop that one guy

So almost a half an hour of a stupid concert ? Yeah they need to change things again & save that **** till the very end. At least let people stop watching. This is not a TV thing so stop annoying people

So almost a half an hour of a stupid concert ? Yeah they need to change things again & save that **** till the very end. At least let people stop watching. This is not a TV thing so stop annoying people
They apparently weren't done with you yet. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"