Stacy X WAS going to be in the movie afterall

Nell2ThaIzzay

Avenger
Reaction score
http://www.blackfilm.com/20060512/features/xmen3p1.shtml

It's from this interview at blackfilm.com, posted at the xverse.

Dania, what was the audition process like for you?

DR: What was interesting about it, like I said, I never watched X-Men 1 or 2 is that I had just came back from Thailand, and I was doing an independent film there and my agent called the casting director and said, "I want you to see this girl". So, I went in and X-Men is really top secret. We didn't get any sides in advance and we get there and you get a scene from the comic book and it's really hard stuff because it's not written by a screenwriter. At the time, they were casting the role of Stacy X and they had gone everywhere in the world to try to find this character and they couldn't find the right girl for it. So, I went and I walk in and Stacy X is white, blue eyes, blond hair and obviously not me, and I looked around and said to myself that there's no way that I would get this movie and why am I here?, but I still wanted to do a good job for the casting director, so I went in and did my thing. I booked a flight to New York, came to see my family and I get a call saying the director really loves my audition and would I come back in. I started to find out, my manager and everyone was really excited, and I was like, "Oh wow! It's a big movie, what's the big deal?" I went in and did the audition again, but again the character wasn't me and if you know Marvel Comics, they try to stay true to the character as possible, so I just wasn't a right fit for the character, but they really liked me, so they eventually found a character whose background was unknown and fitted that to me. The first month and a half that I was in Vancouver was figuring what my hair was going to be and what was going to work for that particular character and so we all found Callisto as we went along. But the time we shot, we knew who she was, but it was an interesting process.

:(

Funny how Simon Kinberg dismissed that rumor like it was absolutley asanine to even remotely think that Stacy X could have been in the movie...

Yeah, I read that a couple of days back.

You're right, Simon did dismiss the rumours as though they were insane when, clearly, they were grounded in a very solid base.

I think Simon and Zak weren't exactly truthful in certain things.

Kinberg and penn are lying turds,if they didn't out right lie to us they mislead us.

Penn likes to lick Kinbergs butt and Kinberg likes it.

Well, I don't feel quite as strongly as you lot, lmao, but I am disappointed in them. They could have just not answered questions rather than mislead on them.

I think the mods at X-Verse are going to have a lot of modding to do when they open up the threads for the writers again after the film hits.

Downhere said:
I think the mods at X-Verse are going to have a lot of modding to do when they open up the threads for the writers again after the film hits.
I think they might as well not bother. Things will get too hectic. I'm not sure the writers will return after all. Could well just be another lie.

The writers are busy...I'm sure they have better things to do than go on a fan site and be bombarded with complaints.

Avalanche said:
I think they might as well not bother. Things will get too hectic. I'm not sure the writers will return after all. Could well just be another lie.

Possibly, because even if the majority love the movie they will have their nitpicks and they will call the writers out on whatever they fibbed about. I don't think it will be a pretty sight.

The writers have'nt done anything in there careers to deserve to write an X-Men film. They've written nothing but crap and deserve to write nothing but straight to dvd childrens films.

vanillacyke said:
They've written nothing but crap and deserve to write nothing but straight to dvd childrens films.

X-Men 3 isnt crap.

X3 will probably be good,but god it could ahve been great.Plus I don't appreitate the outright lies they told us,kinberg especially.

Electrix said:
X-Men 3 isnt crap.

I never said X-Men 3 is crap but I will say that X-Men 3 is crap. I'm not saying it's crap though. Just that it's crap

Huh,your in a worse mood than me.lol

vanillacyke said:
I never said X-Men 3 is crap but I will say that X-Men 3 is crap. I'm not saying it's crap though. Just that it's crap

:confused:

I'm pissed I don't like what they've done to Cyclops (it's just the most bull **** thing I've ever heard of) Rogue taking the cure is sooooo stupid this is the film where she's supposed to be all freakin' comic book Rogue and Bobby is supposed to have his humor by now. There's so much more I could complain about but I don't have the time.

I know what you mean,I stayed away for five days hoping i'd calm down but the second I came back on I was po-ed all over again.

ljr said:
I know what you mean,I stayed away for five days hoping i'd calm down but the second I came back on I was po-ed all over again.

Yep, I'd been posting sporadically over the past week just making sure I would'nt say anything I would regret, but I'm still as pissed off now as I've ever been so I figured my feelings have to be true.

Yep.I had calmed down until I saw that they had filmed two different scenes with rogue one where she took it and one where she didn't,when I saw that man was I angry.lol

ljr said:
Yep.I had calmed down until I saw that they had filmed two different scenes with rogue one where she took it and one where she didn't,when I saw that man was I angry.lol

That's f'n B.S. I've been so pissed off about Cyke I havent paid to much attention to Rogue. This should be the film where Cyke saves Jean and Rogue pulls out all the stops and goes freakin' Ms. Marvel on the brotherhoods ass.

I actually would have excepted rogue not being ihn a lot of the movie and her not fighting if they hadn't cured her,but that was the final slap in the face for rogue fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"