Stacy X WAS going to be in the movie afterall

ljr said:
I actually would have excepted rogue not being ihn a lot of the movie and her not fighting if they hadn't cured her,but that was the final slap in the face for rogue fans.

Oh I hear ya at least she'll be a team leader in the books in a couple a months. Look forward to that.

That is my only hope.That she will get her powers back in the x-kids spin-off.I could see her getting them back but their slightly weakened and she can now control them,or she can tap into ppl's powers she's taken-that would be cool and make up for x3.Plus I was wondering about the fact she has both wolverines and magneto's powers lying dormant in her mind,wolvy can't be cured and apparently they don't completely work on mags sop would this effect rogue?

Electrix said:
The writers are busy...I'm sure they have better things to do than go on a fan site and be bombarded with complaints.
Yup, I think Zak is the most busy out of the 2
Electrix said:
X-Men 3 isnt crap.
Yup
vanillacyke said:
I'm pissed I don't like what they've done to Cyclops (it's just the most bull **** thing I've ever heard of) Rogue taking the cure is sooooo stupid this is the film where she's supposed to be all freakin' comic book Rogue and Bobby is supposed to have his humor by now. There's so much more I could complain about but I don't have the time.
I agree with you about Cyclops, but if you were a real Rogue fan you would know how she feels and see why she would want to take the cure

No I understand but it would have been better if she had not taken it and the fact they have that scene filmed really annoys me.please give her back some powers in a sequel.

Aiden said:
Yup, I think Zak is the most busy out of the 2
Yup
I agree with you about Cyclops, but if you were a real Rogue fan you would know how she feels and see why she would want to take the cure

I'm more of a comic/cartoon Rogue fan...and all those versions have had her refuse the cure...tempted yes...but she wised up.

Movie Rogue's a lot different. They went with a different angle which worked in X1.
But it would've been cool to see Rogue in a proper action sequence before she took the cure. Something for the fans of comic Rogue to get excited about. Now that she's cured, there's a big questionmark over her role in future films

Feyd Rautha said:
I'm more of a comic/cartoon Rogue fan...and all those versions have had her refuse the cure...tempted yes...but she wised up.

Movie Rogue's a lot different. They went with a different angle which worked in X1.
But it would've been cool to see Rogue in a proper action sequence before she took the cure. Something for the fans of comic Rogue to get excited about. Now that she's cured, there's a big questionmark over her role in future films
Yeah. I've actually got that episode of TAS called "The Cure" where she considers taking it and meets Angel. I think, the thing about these movies, along with Cyclops,they've not really known how to handle her. They felt like they needed to merge 2 characters to make her work. I agree about the whole action thing

Nell2ThaIzzay said:
everywhere in the world to try to find this character and they couldn't find the right girl for it. So, I went and I walk in and Stacy X is white, blue eyes, blond hair and obviously not me, and I looked around and said to myself that there's no way that I would get this movie and why am I here?

Since when is Stacy white, with blue eyes and blond hair?

stacyunc8vg.jpg

Electrix said:
The writers are busy...I'm sure they have better things to do than go on a fan site and be bombarded with complaints.
But if they come back , they will be bombarded by complaints about their lies and that will be deserved.

We lost a Stacy X for a Callisto? good thing.

Avalanche said:
Well, I don't feel quite as strongly as you lot, lmao, but I am disappointed in them. They could have just not answered questions rather than mislead on them.

ever thought they told her(and other actresses) thats what the part was, to prevent details from leaking out?

I was hoped that Rogue willing to cure herself,but was stopped by others X-men,just like the Astonishing X-men,Logan stopped Beast from the cure,i mean,They are X-MEN,X-MEN should not cure themselves no matter how!!
but i know it is not going to happen

logansoldcigar said:
ever thought they told her(and other actresses) thats what the part was, to prevent details from leaking out?
I was referring to some of the other fibs they've told. Penn and kinberg never actually stated Stacy X was in, but rather, just acted incredulous that people might think she was, when clearly there was a heavy basis for believing it.

No complaints here that they ditched that character. Omahyra said in an interview that she was going to play Stacy X as well.

In a way Simon was right. It was a rumour and in the end she wasn't in the movie

what was she gonna do though? i can picture her offensive moves during the final battle would be giving the x-men and soldiers orgasms and making them vomit. that just doesnt work in an epic comic book film, save it for when sex-men 3 is made.

SO I guess the rumours that Serena Williams was attached to the part for a while were probably true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"