• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Star Talk w/ Ultron-5

Those Jedi council scenes in TPM were among the most boring scenes in the entire saga! They were there to sell action figures.

The ONLY reason TPM was watchable was the Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan/Maul triple threat.

I'm not wrong. :o

The duel was cool, but that opening scene was so boring sooooooo soooooo boring. We had to listen to a bunch of nonsensical crap about trade disputes and trade routes. Qui Gon who reeked of Gin, didn't care what the council said, he just went ahead and decided to have young Obi Wan train a possible threat. And we got some poop and fart jokes, a couple minutes of Jedi drinking tea in a conference room, those Nemodians, that Sebulba fellow, a couple minutes of intergalactic politics, and to top it off, little Annie shouting Wizard!

My user name is Ultron-5 so you may know that I'm a big fan of Ultron, and I like his AOU design. I can't wait to see more.

My user name is Ultron-5 so you may know that I'm a big fan of Ultron, and I like his AOU design. I can't wait to see more.

What do you think of the EW cover for A:AOU?

Yep. I hope we get some good news at Comic Con.

It's time for another episode of STAR TALK! Sadly, we do not have guest tonight, but who cares!?!?!?!?! I know I don't pie cake cake cake. What!?!?!? Ok CAKE IS GOOD. Lets get this show on the road!!!!!!!!!

Pirates of the Caribbean 5: Jack Sparrow is Willy Wonka.

WHAT SHOT!?!?!? TELL ME WHAT SHOT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!! Which one is it!??!?!?! Hm, WHICH ONE!?!?!?

Oh hi etm, welcome to Star Talk, how are you today?

Your cover shot you big dumb robot.
Oh, now I know which one you're talking about. Its not my fault they made me look like that! I specifically told them NOT to photoshop me and make me look like I'm made out of plastic!

How dare you call me a DUMB ROBOT, Fallen Angel! I am intellectualy SUPERIOR to you! Robots are not dumb! Call me A dUMb RobOT again and you you will feel the wrath of ULTRON-5!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"