State your unpopular video game opinion...

CoD and Battlefield aren't that similar to me gameplay wise (obviusly both are military shooters). Halo is of course different.

Call of Duty and Battlefield play very differently. In fact, BF has so much that CoD doesn't have (and vice versa), that they hardly even feel similar to me.

aside from the fact that they're both military fps'ers.

i like cod way better. that fast paced 60fps. i know battlefield is also 60fps now, but it just doesn't look as smooth.

I have trouble keeping them straight, so I have a hard time distinguishing them.

I would have to actually look at my shelf to tell you which ones I played.

Only now, with both becoming rather different (Call of Duty going futuristic, and Battlefield becoming a police drama) can I easily tell.

I didn't hate the games I played, it just didn't leave much of a distinctive impression.

I thought Advanced Warfare was okay.

But it feels like you're playing a movie most of the time, with all the quick time events.

it was okay. i was having fun with the mp till i accidentally deleted a really good match that i recorded.

then i basically never played again.

Everything with "X" should be xbox exclusive. mS should buy the exclusive rights to x men games.

Is this one unpopular: I think League of Legends is one of the absolute worst games I have ever played. It's heinously unbalanced and an absolute bore to play.

I felt the medal gear series as a whole was just very boring and the gameplay was infuriating. The only one i had any kind of fun with was Metal Gear Rising.

I felt the medal gear series as a whole was just very boring and the gameplay was infuriating. The only one i had any kind of fun with was Metal Gear Rising.

It's funny, I have a friend who loves the Metal Gear series and tells me all about it, and I just don't have the heart to tell him I'm not interested. I have nothing against the series, it just doesn't appeal to me.

It's funny, I have a friend who loves the Metal Gear series and tells me all about it, and I just don't have the heart to tell him I'm not interested. I have nothing against the series, it just doesn't appeal to me.
I kept hearing how awsome it was so when i found the hd collection and metal gear rising in gamestop i figured ok ill give em a shot. I swear I couldnt get through the fricken woods at the beginning of Snake Eater without being detected. I got alittle further in MG2 but got pissed off at the fricken camera angles screwing me over. Metal Gear Rising on the other hand i actually played all the way through and honestly felt they shouldnt have linked that to MGS at all.

although it is part of the same franchise, i think it can be presumed that rising was much different because it wasn't a solid game.

I swear I couldnt get through the fricken woods at the beginning of Snake Eater without being detected. I got alittle further in MG2 but got pissed off at the fricken camera angles screwing me over.

Sounds like the problem is with you more than the games.

In a world where games like the Arkham Franchise, Mark of the Ninja, and Deus Ex exist, Metal Gear Solid really has no place. Its Anime ******** storyline was wrapped up with MGS4 and its felt mechanically dated since the PS2.

Those games really aren't much like MGS. There's room out there for different types of games, and different takes on certain genres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"