Still need several FF cards, have quite a few now

mec

Civilian
Reaction score
series 1
2,10.12.13.16.19.21.23.25.34x236.37.40.42.50.55.59.
series 2
1.2.3.4.10x2.13x2.14.15.16x2.17.20x2.22x2.25.26.34.35x2.37.39x3.40.43.49.50.55.56x3.58

list what you have,
I will also trade for Marvel Legends Onslaught/Giantman/Marvel Select

looking for specifics from the Figure factory.

arent you the one that screwed over SHT?

who is SHT, and what was the trade, I havent had a pm from anyone in a while.

-spiderhulkthing got his stuff I dont know how you thought otherwise.

spiderhulkthing should of gotten rhino by now, unless you were told otherwise

maybe it got lost in the mail?

I havent had a pm from him about it, so I am guessing he got it.

I dont think he did and btw I hate to be meddling in you and SHT's affairs but SHT is away for a few weeks so I figured I would talk on his behalf
SpiderHulkThing said:
So i haven't done it yet. But i think i'm going to have to give mec a -1. We had two trades and he sent my stuff first on the first one, then i sent him all the cards i was supposed to give him and he was supposed to follow up by sending me the rhino MFF and a card. His stuff got there a few weeks ago and he was fast on sending the first fig and now it's taking a long time. Also, i gave him a +1 before and he wouldn't do the same even though i asked nicely a few times. He also forgot what i had sent him and forgot that he owed me the rhino fig plus card. So just be careful for now everyone about trading with him. Don't give him his -1 yet FTB cause maybe this will get his attention. But if I don't get my stuff soon, I'll let you know to make it stick.

And mec, if you are reading this and you have sent my stuff, then i apologize. But it would be nice for you to leave me feedback in return. You should have given me two +1's for two trades.

no i never got it mec. i PMed you sometime and you seemed to have forgotten that you were supposed to send it. I'll go look around the outside of my house but i don't think it ever got here. my neighbor gave me a bag load of mail for my parents and myself and it wasn't in there either. I figured you never sent it since it had been a while and plus, i had asked you to leave me feedback for the stuff i sent you and you never did. i gave you a +1 for the first trade but you never gave me any feedback back and i figured you were trying to ignore me. if you sent the item then i'm sorry for leaving you a -1, but did you get delivery conformation or anything like that? I got it for you stuff and know that you recieved your stuff. PM me if you want so we can resolve this. And I'm really not trying to be a ****head, i just want what i was supposed to get.

Looked around the house, didn't see it anywhere. How many rhinos did you have to send? Greedo got a rhino from you, maybe you confused us or something. Anyway, I still want that rhino, but im in real need of a #62 Thor from series 1 card. If you have a spare one to send me and do so, then I'll withdrawl my -1 and we'll be square. You were supposed to send me the FF rhino figure and 1 or 2 cards, but i know longer need the cards you were supposed to send so i dont care about those anymore since i have them now from other means. I'm not happy about not getting the Rhino MFF, but would be willing to forgive for the #62 thor card.

SsM said:
I dont think he did and btw I hate to be meddling in you and SHT's affairs but SHT is away for a few weeks so I figured I would talk on his behalf

thanks for having my back SsM.

I might have a Thor Card. I'll check when I get back home.

that would be awesome man. let me know if you do and i'd be forever grateful.

well, I have the cards listed above for trade, I could send back the same number of cards yuo sent as retribtion, I did send, no DC though.

I sent my rhino fig as the trade, so I dont even have my own to send anymore.
I do have these avail. (put together)
human head torch
iron man

i guess send the human head torch and we'll call it even. and if you ever get #62 thor series I card, send it my way. I'm sure i'll have a card to trade in return if you ever get another.

I'll PM you my address and i'll remove the -1 and give you a +1 in the feedback thread as soon as i get it. Speaking of feedback, do you think you could give me my 2 +1's now in the feedback thread? Thanks.

I'ved talked to mec and he sounds like a stand up guy. It seems that the MFF rhino was just lost in the mail, but props to mec for making it up for sending me human head torch. He will get my full apologies and i will let everyone know that the problem was resolved once i get the fig in.

Unfortunatly the mail system can suck, so its probably a good idea always to get delivery conformation so problems like these can be decreased somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"