Story ideas

I've been thinking...One way to cover Batman villains is to have a quick cameo of them in Arkham Asylum. Surely better than nothing? Just a quick glimpse of Clayface in a padded cell would be cool, the general audience would be like "WTF is that?! :wow:" but us fans would know. :yay:

I suppose that way they could gauge the publics response to certain villains and then go down that avenue if they wanted. Time to give the joker a ten year holiday ....

Just imagine batman passing batman in a cell, for it to shift back into clayface for a close up scare as he pounds the window..

Just imagine batman passing batman in a cell, for it to shift back into clayface for a close up scare as he pounds the window..

o5w1f6.jpg

Welcome Shauner111. :up: Here's the story speculation thread on what we'd like to see. :yay:

I am really excited about the prospects for Affleck 's solo films. Considering he has dabbled in detective cinema before-see Gone Baby Gone-I would love for him to build a proper mystery. Cinema has forgotten Batman is the "World's Greatest Detective"; I would love for Affleck to build a great mystery. Detective fiction/cinema/television has not been as popular as it is now; the climate is perfect for a tale cast in the mold of early Legends of the Dark Knight tales.

He'll probably build a good detective story around the Riddler.

Ive said this before but i really dont like the idea of NPH as Riddler. The guy doesn't have the range to be a more serious take on the Riddler than what we've seen in the past.

There's 2 ways to do it. The Jesse Eisenberg way. Meaning, the nerdy, thin, socially awkward Nygma. Whether it be the traditional way or some kind of hacker to fit with the modern times. Someone like Paul Dano or Michael Emerson if you want older would work very well. Casey Affleck could have worked if his bro wasn't playing Batman.

Or the suave, confident, narcissistic Riddler. Perhaps an investigator or something like that. Dicaprio, Guy Pearce, Matthew Goode, Joaquin Phoenix, Jude Law.

Ive said this before but i really dont like the idea of NPH as Riddler. The guy doesn't have the range to be a more serious take on the Riddler than what we've seen in the past.

There's 2 ways to do it. The Jesse Eisenberg way. Meaning, the nerdy, thin, socially awkward Nygma. Whether it be the traditional way or some kind of hacker to fit with the modern times. Someone like Paul Dano or Michael Emerson if you want older would work very well. Casey Affleck could have worked if his bro wasn't playing Batman.

Or the suave, confident, narcissistic Riddler. Perhaps an investigator or something like that. Dicaprio, Guy Pearce, Matthew Goode, Joaquin Phoenix, Jude Law.

I dunno about not having the range, comedians are usually pretty good with serious roles. Look at Robin Williams and Jim Carrey. :yay:

I like your suggestion of Matthew Goode and Jude Law though. No way that DiCaprio or Joaquin Phoenix would do it.(Although i think DiCaprio would be cool)

Also, Neil Patrick Harris is in Affleck's new flick Gone Girl, that ought to be a serious role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"