• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World strongest transformers

spidergrant

Civilian
Reaction score
i know this sounds dumb but. unicron, primus, metroplex, trypticon, omega supreme. every combiner, skyfire, and the dinobots. are all excluded. they can be from any series just it has to be any individual regular sized. i just thinks everyone would say one of the guys i listed because i know unicron or primus are the strongest but i want to know the strongest average one. it can be part of a combiner just not the transformers they combine into. id have to say...mirage. idk he probobly not that strong but i love his shoulder missle laucher

yeah he was pretty strong. when you really think about it optimus was really good. i mean look at him in thr g1 transformers movie. he like kills/ sevearly wounds a ton of decepticons easily

When it come to question's like the one you asked I tend to disregaurd the G1 cartoon and movie.Dont get me wrong I loved both but the show and movie were made mostly for kids and back in the 80's the good guy's were always smarter and stronger then the bad guys.But in the book you really get a feel for just how powerfull some of these guy were.

I wish they could re do some old cartoons and make them for more mature ages. like id love to see transformers or especially powerrangers for teens and adults

Being a gen1 fan after the 3 i really lost track. but after watching some of the later headmasters series and reading up as much as i can. you can really argue with sixshot. I hated him as a kid, i mean he tore up the arielbots easily but he has serious powers. They were my absolute favourite. Also Ultra magnus was incredibly strong in the original series'

not to mention the 'secret' 7th transformation that he used to kill off ultra magnus.

Skyfire picked up Megatron and tossed him like nothing. In his intro, even Optimus didn't have firepower to blast him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"