Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay - Animated Film

Even for the characters that died, they could figure out ways to undo them if they really want. I mean, this taking off from Flashpoint and all ;) .

Watched this last night.

Christian Slater made a great Deadshot - I hope he sticks around. Vanessa Williams was an inspired substitute for CCH Pounder voicing Amanda Waller (not a fan of 'thin Waller' though; I prefer 'the Wall' to be big!). All the other voice-work was good - although Tara Strong sounded a little off to me at times. I normally like her Harley but she didn't sound quite right. Anybody know if she'd recently had a cold or something?

Plenty of characters featured with three teams going after the 'item', and some amusing banter - usually involving the 'charming' Boomerang... Liked the way it tied into Flashpoint as well.

Overall I enjoyed this as much as Assault on Arkham.

8/10

Even for the characters that died, they could figure out ways to undo them if they really want. I mean, this taking off from Flashpoint and all ;) .

Yep, I was thinking that as I watched it. Definitely not a problem!

Watched this film like 3 times and I really loved this film.

It’s really everything I’d want in a Suicide Squad movie. A mixture of gory violence, humor, character development and exploring a heavy topic while still being straightforward and simplistic.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I'd have been more than happy with a live-action movie along the lines of SSHtP. I'll be rewatching this before long.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I'd have been more than happy with a live-action movie along the lines of SSHtP. I'll be rewatching this before long.

Hopefully the people involved with the live action sequel took notes from this film.

I very much enjoyed this, and the callback to Flashpoint.

It took a few movies, but this shared universe amongst the DTV films is paying off nicely. Death of Superman was great too

I very much enjoyed this, and the callback to Flashpoint.

It took a few movies, but this shared universe amongst the DTV films is paying off nicely. Death of Superman was great too

Good to hear - I'm still waiting to see DoS.

Watched this last night.

Christian Slater made a great Deadshot - I hope he sticks around. Vanessa Williams was an inspired substitute for CCH Pounder voicing Amanda Waller (not a fan of 'thin Waller' though; I prefer 'the Wall' to be big!). All the other voice-work was good - although Tara Strong sounded a little off to me at times. I normally like her Harley but she didn't sound quite right. Anybody know if she'd recently had a cold or something?

Plenty of characters featured with three teams going after the 'item', and some amusing banter - usually involving the 'charming' Boomerang... Liked the way it tied into Flashpoint as well.

Overall I enjoyed this as much as Assault on Arkham.

8/10

Just caught this on Netflix. Have to agree with @Milk Tray Guy . This is a good fun movie, in the tradition of the Dirty Dozen.

I enjoyed it more than Assault on Arkham, because it didn't need Batman or the Joker , and the characters stood on their own- it almost had a Guardians of the Galaxy vibe, although a bit less sentimental.

I give this one an 8/10, a good watch and many many times better than the live action film.

Assault on Arkham could’ve been the perfect blueprint for the live action movie

This one was really good too though. Both superior to the live action flick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"