Super Mario Super Mario Galaxy 2

So far it blows the first game out of the water. It's more difficult, but the game provides numerous 1-Ups.

The level design, Yoshi, and music are fantastic. Best game of the year so far for me, hands down.

I think music wise, I'd still favor the 1st. But everything else you stated, I totally agree with.

It gets more creative the deeper into the game you get also.

I'm in World 5 with 65 stars right now.

So far it blows the first game out of the water. It's more difficult, but the game provides numerous 1-Ups.

The level design, Yoshi, and music are fantastic. Best game of the year so far for me, hands down.
Still bunches of 1-Ups? What's with Nintnedo? They are making every game way too easy. Well I guess you can't knock it until you try it.

I'm amazed on the compilation of Mario's traits and games pushed into this game. Miyamoto is still just the man.

But I gotta catch up to some of you guys, I'm playing too many games at once.

How does 1-ups make the game easier, if you get a game over it's not like you lose progress anyways. You still gotta beat the level no matter what so no they definitely are not making it easier. The game is amazing and thankfully is much harder than the first one.

53 stars and counting!!!!!!! this game is starting to get really really tough!!

Yea, the difficulty seems to start ramping up rather rapidly. Some of the prankster comet missions are brutal in what they throw at you.

^So they kept those. Those were hard in the first one. Did they add any new Comets?

some of the prankster missions are damn near impossible....if you even miss anything or screw up at all you might as well just start over, it needs to be PERFECT every time :(

The shadow mario chain-chomp mission was much more difficult than I first expected it to be.

I died quite a few times due to the stupid shadow marios.

im workin on that one now brainiac! i dont even see how its humanly possible lol

Yea, the difficulty seems to start ramping up rather rapidly. Some of the prankster comet missions are brutal in what they throw at you.

Yes I agree on that.

But I'm having a blast. I love a good challenge. I just got to world 5. This is truly a great game. It just seems to have combined my 22 years and experience of Mario into one game.

One thing I like is that they are doing pure 2D Mario games such as New Super Mario Wii, and these amazing 3D ones. Keep it up Nintendo. Though I disagree with the tech and how they are going about it. Games like Zelda/Metroid/Mario keep me coming back to good ol Nintendo.

69 stars and counting!!!!!!!!

I'm at 103 stars so far, and I'm about to do Bowsers final castle, then I'll mop up the final twenty stars and start on the after 120 star surprise. :D

I'm loving this game so very much...I played until about three in the morning and now I'm regretting it while at work...I'm so tired. :(

I'm at 108 Stars and 41 comet coins.

I absolutely love this game. It really is tougher than the 1st Mario Galaxy.

120 stars get! :D

[BLACKOUT]Oy, now I have the green stars, which seem like it's going to be awesome, but very difficult.[/BLACKOUT]

Can't wait! :awesome:

When do the prankster comets start appearing. I'm still early in the game, but I've gotten every normal star in the first two worlds, a few of the hidden stars and every comet coin. Still have yet to see my first comet though. Just wondering when they should start appearing, I'm about to start World 3.

I think the prankster comets started appearing for me a couple levels into world 3, as long as you've been grabbing all the comet coins.

120 stars get! :D

[BLACKOUT]Oy, now I have the green stars, which seem like it's going to be awesome, but very difficult.[/BLACKOUT]

Can't wait! :awesome:

wow, you got 120 stars? great job!!!! I hope the green stars arent too tough to get. Im still trudging along with 78 normal stars! this game is so damn addicting, except I ran out of batteries in my controller and couldn't play anymore for a while hahaha for the life of me i couldn't find a charged battery in my house lol

I think the prankster comets started appearing for me a couple levels into world 3, as long as you've been grabbing all the comet coins.

Yeah the Prankster comets did start appearing soon after I started World 3, I've finished a number of them already. The only thing that's disappointing about the game is the World's don't have their own theme. That's one thing I loved about the Mario games since 3, is moving on to the next world and seeing what it's theme is.

The theme is random, and I love that theme! :D

finally got all 120 yellow stars!!!! now im workin on the green stars! I only have 2 though :( I beat stages I never thought i'd be able to beat (like the damn purple coin run on the ball stage in world-s) but I did it somehow!!!

finally got all 120 yellow stars!!!! now im workin on the green stars! I only have 2 though :( I beat stages I never thought i'd be able to beat (like the damn purple coin run on the ball stage in world-s) but I did it somehow!!!

Got all 120 stars as well, some of those final stages sucked, the flip world took me a real long time. Just couldn't make the jump to that last wall jump section, kept just missing it. Now onto the green stars, I've only got 14 so far though.

As of a few days ago I'm at 241 stars.

This last star to get is an absolute Beast.
Up yours Grand Master Galaxy!

:argh:

wow brainiac you are powerful! im at 185 stars and im almost ready to throw in the towel hahaha the green stars are just way too damn hard to get, im quickly losing interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"