Supergirl Supergirl General Discussion Thread - - - Part 12

Yeah it’s pretty sad. Obviously not the first show that any of us watched that ended but it’s just when a show that’s been going on for years and you get into that routine of watching week after week for years the good and the bad it’s always pretty sad when it’s over. That’s life though.

E8NXqFmVgAUmL9M

E8NXqbFVoAIWZMI

If anything let Melissa get the suit WB. Forget your stupid Archive collection and let her have it. Y’all can make a replica or whatever. I lol that Jesse still openly admits that he stole the Legion Ring with no shame.

I love that Power Ranger-like photo from Team Supergirl. Don't forget that Chyler was in the Power Rangers, along with her brother Chris.

Don't forget that Diggle has one more appearance and that's in Supergirl.

If anything let Melissa get the suit WB. Forget your stupid Archive collection and let her have it. Y’all can make a replica or whatever. I lol that Jesse still openly admits that he stole the Legion Ring with no shame.
Agreed! There’s got to be multiple copies for Melissa anyway for hygiene reasons and that’s not even counting the copies for the stunt doubles. Lynda Carter has said she has one copy of the Wonder Woman suit, Melissa deserves the same.

Two more featurettes

Game Night

Seems they’re all pretty competitive. I think who would win depends on the game.

Something I Learned From Supergirl

Not going to lie this one hit me in the feels.

Last edited:
We are going to accept the reality that CW won’t air preview trailers in Supergirl’s final season. I understand they did the same with Black Lightning.

Why in the hell do we need a Lex/Nyxly romance to round out this season?

Ha, I knew she'd be doing that as soon as they finished filming just based on how dark she was letting her hair get this season. Seemed pretty obvious she was ready to be rid of the blonde for a while, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"