Smallville Talk Ville: The Smallville ReWatch Podcast

The Incredible Hulk

Bad Hombre
Reaction score
I know it was mentioned in the normal rewatch thread but thought this really merits its own thread apart from people just rewatching on their own, so we can talk about the weekly episodes.

Tom Welling & Michael Rosenbaum’s Smallville Podcast Sets Premiere Date
Tom Welling & Michael Rosenbaum’s Smallville Podcast Sets Premiere Date

According to Variety, Talk Ville is now set to premiere on July 13, with new episodes scheduled to be released each Wednesday after. Cumulus Media is making the podcast series available to stream on most major platforms, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Podcasts and others. On Talk Ville, Welling and Rosenbaum will rewatch every episode of Smallville and reveal exclusive behind-the-scenes stories and details.

Pretty stoked for this, especially now that my 15 year old has gotten into the show due to the Arrowverse

Also really looking forward to the S1 Ep 7 "Craving" commentary and watching a young Amy Adams (and future Lois Lane) eating roadkill. :D

Last edited:
Just heard about this. Awesome! Will definitely listen. :res:

Dope.

Also, the Pod Meets World (Boy Meets World) pod with "Shawn" / "Eric" / "Topanga" is a delight. A lot of new info and just good convos, especially with guests like Mr. Feeny.

I think I will do a rewatch and watch an episode a week and follow along with the podcast. I’ve got the blu-ray set but it’s probably easier to watch on Hulu.

I had no idea Jared Leto/Zachary Levi auditioned for the role of Lex Luthor. I knew about Jensen Ackles auditioning for Clark Kent, but that's wild. They definitely picked the perfect Lex Luthor with Michael Rosenbaum!

Can't wait for the next episode!

I thought about watching the show last year with it being 10 years sense show end and 20 sense it started but never did. I started watching the show again a few days ago because of this. I had not watched the show sense like 2018-19 before that. I am like 5 episodes in. The podcast is cool has I always thought Micheal was pretty funny. I didnt realize at first with them only doing 1 podcast a week it will take them like 4 years to go threw ever episode lol.

Dope.

Also, the Pod Meets World (Boy Meets World) pod with "Shawn" / "Eric" / "Topanga" is a delight. A lot of new info and just good convos, especially with guests like Mr. Feeny.

I didnt know about that one but I have only see some of boy meets world not close to ever episode.

I'm really digging the podcast. Seems like they're really having fun with it. It is wild seeing Tom be a little more soft on the episodes as opposed to Michael haha.

Last edited:
these have been pretty good so far. Hearing them make fun of themselves and some of the scenes is a riot. The episodes still mostly hold up but man some of the music they used really dates them.

I also completely forgot that Lizzy Caplan was a freak of the week early on.

This article has a bunch of guest stars I completely forgot about
20 Actors You Forgot Appeared On Smallville - Noithatnhatduy.com

I first watched the show back in 2006 summer when reruns where on before season 6 started and was like addicted to it right away. I than watched season 6 when it was new and went back and tried to watch all the episodes I had missed at the time. I have now watched ever episode of season 1-8 like 4 times including the 1 time I saw seasons 6-8 on tv. Season 9-10 I have only seen 2 times including the one time I saw it on tv. So I dont remember those 2 seasons has much. I thought about going back and watching it again last year because of it being the 20 year anniverisity of it starting and 10 sense it end but never did. With this podcast I started watching. Its to hard to only watch 1 episode a week though. So I am way ahead now I am on like episode 15 of season 2 lol. Loving this podcast so far. Crazy to think it will take them like 4 years to go threw ever episode sense it only once a week.

was cracking up hearing them talk about how the Canadian actors would sometimes slip up and say "aboot" on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"