Dark of the Moon TF:3 to start filming in May?

Dr Lee

Insert interesting quote here
Reaction score
So says the TFLAMB

Deadline Hollywood reports that Transformers 3 will start filming in May. The article covers Shia LaBeouf was leaving WME for CAA (both are talent agencies) and apparently the actor said that filming would start then. Considering the film's July 1st 2011 release date and the previous two films started filming in June, a year before intended release, a May start date is not unreasonable. It is also not officially confirmed.

I imagine they will need to start filming a few months down the line, if indeed they stick to the 2011 release date.

Oh, and Paramount, Bay, we dont want another rush job thanks!

Front page of SHH updated with a quick quote from Michael Bay about the third film.

Says it will get much more into the robot character(I guess he means personality or heart...hopefully). Also said there will be fewer robots(hopefully mainly Optimus, Bumblebee, Rathcet and Ironhide for the most part)and few explosions. Knowing Bay, fewer explosions probably means one or two less than the previous films.

Wow they move quick, I thought they would have learned their lesson after the quick transition between 1 and 2.

So in 2011 we have TF3, POTC4 and what else, is the G.I.Joe sequel still in the works?

^I wouldnt expect GIJ2 in 2011.

2011 is looking packed though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"