That Wasn't The Wrestling Thread, That Was CGI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm guessing there's still no shot of Lensar costing Rock the title and having him and Rock fight at WM? I'd actually rather see Punk and Cena than Cena and Rock again.

Also, if Rock is gonna throw expletives around like it's nothing, they need to loosen up on everyone else. Are they PG or not? PG, PG-13? *Scratches head*

A good show for the most part, wrestling and promos were pretty solid throughout with The Shield and Heyman as the stand outs. The last 25 minutes was very weak though.

So, I'm guessing there's still no shot of Lensar costing Rock the title and having him and Rock fight at WM? I'd actually rather see Punk and Cena than Cena and Rock again.

Rock-Cena 2 was cemented even before last year's Mania.

Reminded me of when Austin stole the IC belt from Rock and threw it in a river. Didn't they debut the new belt shortly after that?

No, the oval IC title wasn't introduced until sometime between WM XIV and King of the Ring 98.

Dean Ambrose was the show stealer tonight.

The People's Championship Belt :hehe:

You know WWE's gonna go for that.

I think the time has passed for that. The next WWE title will likely be the Millican Pride inspired non-spinning Spinner. :D

Still hoping they manged to work out another deisgn though.

Last edited:
Dean Ambrose was the show stealer tonight.

Agreed, The Shield segment in totality, Heyman's promo and Bryan vs Y2J were the highlights of the show. The lack of the beast was disappointing.

I didn't know Rock had lived in Tennessee. At least now I can understand his weird obsession with country music.

I actually wouldn't be Surprised if they added Punk to Cena vs. ROck at WM. From what I hear UT might not even Wrestle at this years WM and I also heard that UT didn't want to face Punk.

Then again does anybody think there's a chance Heyman will turn on Punk and we could get Punk vs. Lesnar at WM?

I've thought that Reigns was the weaker of the trio, mainly due to his seeming lack of talking and charisma, but I thought he did pretty well tonight.

I'm surprised they haven't had the Rock wrestle on RAW. They could hype it. "For the 1st time, in nearly 10 years, the Rock will wrestle on Monday Night RAW!" Start hyping it the previous Monday night. Could be a potential ratings boost.

I haven't seen the show, but if Punk stole the belt, for Atlas' sake, let him trash the damn thing so we can get a new one.
I didn't know Rock had lived in Tennessee. At least now I can understand his weird obsession with country music.
I'm guessing those were the USWA/Flex Kavana days.

I actually wouldn't be Surprised if they added Punk to Cena vs. ROck at WM. From what I hear UT might not even Wrestle at this years WM and I also heard that UT didn't want to face Punk.

Then again does anybody think there's a chance Heyman will turn on Punk and we could get Punk vs. Lesnar at WM?

There are rumors of Lesnar turning face after Mania and having a feud with Punk that culminates at Summerslam.

There are rumors of Lesnar turning face after Mania and having a feud with Punk that culminates at Summerslam.

Yeah but only one guy said that, the general response from the other wrestling journos was that Punk would go face as Brock likes being a heel and likes having Heyman do his mic work.

Yeah but only one guy said that, the general response from the other wrestling journos was that Punk would go face as Brock likes being a heel and likes having Heyman do his mic work.

Either way, it sounds possible. WWE doesn't seem to be have a lot of cards to play post-WM, but Lesnar-Punk is something fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"