The Wrestling Thread is looking for that gif of AJ and Kaitlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orton kinda reminds me of Minoru Suzuki in this match.

I might be one of the only people left that really likes Orton. This guy should have never been a face at any point in his career. He's such a natural heel.

I've been an off/on Randy Orton mark since his debut,I just hate his booking direction right now and don't want him with the title at this time

Orton swatting away the dropkick was hilarious. :funny:

Reminds me of...

09sDL.gif

I had a feeling Kofi was going to pick up the surprise victory. The match was going on too long and it was too one sided.

I expect a rematch next week.

We were chanting "Cena is better". That match bored the hell out of the arena. Good ending though.

People saying Kofi will get a push in 2014 in 3, 2, 1....

Orton vs Kofi? Anybody else remember late 2009 when they had their little feud and Kofi actually had brief and rare moment of actually being relevant?

Don't remind me. It was Orton at his most petty as the reason Kofi got screwed out of the push. **** like that doesn't help the main event scene.

Omg this happened last time I went to raw live, years ago

I've been an off/on Randy Orton mark since his debut,I just hate his booking direction right now and don't want him with the title at this time

Yeah, I agree with that. I'm a big fan, but his run with the title (actually, most of his runs that I have seen) has been poorly done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"