• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Wrestling Thread is looking for that gif of AJ and Kaitlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great, but my guess is either Sgt Slaughter or Hogan will do it. Outside chance of Vince, too

"Hey Warrior, remember that time I turned my back on America, became an Iraqi sympathizer, and beat you for the title? And they say the 80's were crazy."

hopefully orton and kofi won't botch the rko like they did last time

Who was it that used to shake the top rope like Warrior? Was it Batastia?

Orton vs Kofi? Anybody else remember late 2009 when they had their little feud and Kofi actually had brief and rare moment of actually being relevant?

Hope Kofi is smart enough by the finish

It was Batista that shook the ropes

Sadly, the only time Kofi is ever relevant nowadays is his Royal Rumble Match spots and that's it.

Orton vs Kofi? Anybody else remember late 2009 when they had their little feud and Kofi actually had brief and rare moment of actually being relevant?
Yeah, Orton basically killed any chance of Kofi ever getting pushed. Kofi was pretty much getting over.

Orton has one of the best superplexes I've ever seen.

You know what's crazy? Fast foward almost 5 years later from the Orton/Kofi fued and NOTHING has changed. Orton is champ, Cena is chasing, Kofi is a mid carder/jobber. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"