The Wrestling Thread is The Darth Vader of Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true but Punk is one of WWE's big stars. I wouldn't say he has much to gripe about, unlike Ziggler. As long as Punk Is in the title picture come Mania we're good. Woring with mid-card guys is not the issue here. It's working with Axel and Ryback specifically.

You're right about him working with mid-carders. I wouldn't be complaining if he were working with someone like Cesaro or Ambrose.

I guess Meltzer said they are looking strongly at Vegas as well, in hopes of making money off of the tourists. However, getting talent in and out of Vegas regularly might be challenging, since most live on the east coast.

Vegas would be interesting, but like you said complicated for traveling. TNA wrestlers are not known for their deep pockets and traveling adds up.

You're right about him working with mid-carders. I wouldn't be complaining if he were working with someone like Cesaro or Ambrose.

Exactly. WWE is pushing Ryback and Axel despite them getting farted on by the crowd. The audience only cares about Punk and Heyman.

Man that was a sweet KO punch that Show hit on Maddox! :D

I enjoyed SD this week, Wyatt's vs Kofi/Miz and The Real Americans vs The Usos were both good tag matches that kept the division building on the back of the big Ta Title main event on Raw.

I thought Punk vs Big E was really good and so was the post match promo between Punk and Heyman, Big E stepping up worked out quite well and hopefully will be the start of a push for him, most likely going after the IC title.

I thought Bertie's promo was one of the best he has cut, arrogant and confident with a clear gameplan in mind and an attempt to get into Cena's head, I also like how he questioned Cena stepping straight into a WHC match.

Bryan's promo at the start and Orton's just before the main vent were both solid. The big money promos need to come at the contract signing on Monday.

The 6 man tag main event was another all action extravaganza, The Shield's delivery of consistent top quality matches when put in these big TV main event situations is so impressive.

Darth Goldust is at his best than he's been in years!

Did Gabe Sapolsky book the ending to this match? Jeez.

A little cluster fudge by the end but I didn't think the ending was bad

Pre-ordered 2k14 today (so I can play as The Ultimate Warrior). This will be my first wrestling game since Shut Your Mouth!

How does Swagger still have a head after that super kick?

That Zeb Coulter is a trooper
Ditto. My question is what type of people would kidnap a person &put a bull mask on him?

Jericho himself to this day hates looking back on his Undisputed Title reign.

Pre-ordered 2k14 today (so I can play as The Ultimate Warrior). This will be my first wrestling game since Shut Your Mouth!

damn man!! you've been away for a long time!!! :wow: :oldrazz:

you didn't even play Here Comes the Pain??

for better or worse, I've bought and played every single "Smackdown" game since the 1st title. heck, I've been playing wrasslin games consistently since Warzone.

it's amazing how far the games of come. one can only wonder what a true next-gen wrestling game will be like. makes me excited for WWE 2k15 and beyond!! :woot:

Big E feuding and wrestling with a giant stuffed pony would make better television than you're proposed AJ vs. The Shield program. Just sayin'... :o

It's funny 'cause it's true. Big E as IC champion would be the first time that I would care about the title since Cody dropped it.

- We noted yesterday via The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE officials were confused as to why Brie Bella wasn't getting over more as a babyface. Her sister Nikki Bella commented on Twitter:

"Actually the real reports are the exact opposite, everyone needs to remember that social media sites mainly have made up info ��N"

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/384109024.php

- We noted yesterday via The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE officials were confused as to why Brie Bella wasn't getting over more as a babyface. Her sister Nikki Bella commented on Twitter:

"Actually the real reports are the exact opposite, everyone needs to remember that social media sites mainly have made up info ��N"

Kinda like Twitter? :cwink:

So, what are you trying to say, Nikki? That the WWE doesn't give a damn that Brie isn't getting over as a face? Because she sure as hell isn't getting over, that much is true.

Since when is the observer a social media site?

Is there some sort of pro wrestling event this weekend? I know that HIAC is next weekend.

Man, looking at this article REALLY puts in perspective how mind-numbingly stupid TNA has been over the years, I recommend you guys read it:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Horrible/TNA

Not to mention, the author is funny IMO

Statement of the year regarding TNA..sadly:

TNA will always be the second-rate Mickey Mouse outfit with the creativity of a Xerox copier - TVTropes

Last edited:
Dirt sheets/social media either way it means BS in included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24