The Wrestling Thread Is The Wrestling Thread 365 Days A Year! - Part 249

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestling Thread: Knee To The Face!

Oh yeah, forgot that the whole Angle Vs Trips that was being planned. That might be a good idea too but can Kurt take so many bumps?

Is that even happening we haven't even seen HHH ever since theRaw after the Survior Series.

Man I’m loving the Uso’s more and more every time they perform or cut a promo. The heel turn was a great idea and their new gimmick is perfect.

Is that even happening we haven't even seen HHH ever since theRaw after the Survior Series.

It may.. Or maybe they will just slot in Rollins there if the injury to Jordan is serious enough for him to miss WM.

So Rockstar Spud is the new 205 Live GM under the name Drake Maverick. 16 man tournament for the CW Championship. Winner crowned at WrestleMania

Last edited:
What is with all TNA talent flooding in recent years?

Is it seeing other former TNA talent be successful in the WWE?

Is it Anthem offering poor deals to the talent which is making them walk?

Is it Impact moving to Canada and the talent not wanting to relocate and NXT also being based in Florida which makes it a more convenient place to join for the TNA stars already in the area?

So Rockstar Spud is the new 205 Live GM under the name Drake Maverick. 16 man tournament for the CW Championship. Winner crowned at WrestleMania

Dave Maverick is such a generic wrestler name. I'm not sure why I would expect a better name from a guy who called himself Rockstar Spud.

Tyler Bate and TJP had a solid match.

Pretty lame not having Ronda show up on either show this week.

Man I’m loving the Uso’s more and more every time they perform or cut a promo. The heel turn was a great idea and their new gimmick is perfect.

Totally agree. They are WAY better cutting promos than I ever thought they'd be.

She had to fly back immediately to Columbia to continue filming the movie she’s doing down there. She has a contractual obligation, I’m sure they made a deal with WWE just for the rumble but then said listen we have a filming schedule to keep up with. Totally understandable.

What is with all TNA talent flooding in recent years?

After his firing from TNA, Jeff Jarrett said Anthem had no money. Looks like the allegation was true with all the stars they've lost in the past year.

Totally agree. They are WAY better cutting promos than I ever thought they'd be.

If Batista had come back and done the same, would there be these same complaints? Or does he get a pass because he's been in the WWE before? If people bash Ronda for it, then if Batista comes back at a PPV and doesn't show up again for a little while, they also need to bash Batista for doing the same thing.

She had to fly back immediately to Columbia to continue filming the movie she’s doing down there. She has a contractual obligation, I’m sure they made a deal with WWE just for the rumble but then said listen we have a filming schedule to keep up with. Totally understandable.

And yet Batista would probably get a pass if he had done the same because he's been in the WWE before, which would be ridiculous.

And yet Batista would probably get a pass if he had done the same because he's been in the WWE before, which would be ridiculous.

The difference is people want to see Rousey, to see what she's got. Nobody is clamoring for another Batista return, with his skinny jeans.

The difference is people want to see Rousey, to see what she's got. Nobody is clamoring for another Batista return, with his skinny jeans.

Ronda is shooting a movie right now and movie studios frown upon her doing WWE while the movie is shooting. Same applies to Cena. When Cena takes off, it's to shoot a movie. When he is back, it means that he has no movies shooting for a while. That will be Rousey. She'll be more like Cena than Brock in terms of her WWE schedule I would think.

Okay, maybe not Batista, but if the Rock came back and had another "full time" run, does he get a pass because he's the Rock?

Last edited:
To be fair, Batista at least has a history that fans can lean on. We have no idea how good Rousey is in a WWE ring.

To be fair, Batista at least has a history that fans can lean on. We have no idea how good Rousey is in a WWE ring.

So if Batista had come back at the Rumble, pointed to the WrestleMania sign, announced to The Hollywood Reporter he was full time in the WWE and he did not show up at the TV tapings this pass week, he gets a pass because of what he's done in the WWE before?

That makes zero sense to me. If Ronda doesn't get a pass, Batista shouldn't either, regardless of his past with the WWE.

Last edited:
So Hulk Hogan's Beach Shop (Clearwater location) roof was on fire...

If Batista had come back and done the same, would there be these same complaints? Or does he get a pass because he's been in the WWE before? If people bash Ronda for it, then if Batista comes back at a PPV and doesn't show up again for a little while, they also need to bash Batista for doing the same thing.

Agreed. If you're going to show up like that at a PPV, show up the next night on Raw/Smackdown to explain yourself. It doesn't matter who you are.

Agreed. If you're going to show up like that at a PPV, show up the next night on Raw/Smackdown to explain yourself. It doesn't matter who you are.

Exactly my point. If Batista came back and was more like Cena, then okay, he gets a pass. But if he says to the Hollywood Reporter "I am full time in the WWE" he needs to show up at TV the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"