The Wrestling Thread - Part 244

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so damn behind on everything. Summer work is killing me right now. I want to take a week off, but that won't happen until December.

So, which WWE Superstars do you guys think would be good in Comic-Book movies?

The truth is the best things in WWE are on RAW right now. The Braun/Reigns and Joe/Lesnar stuff. The good stuff has nothing to do with anyone taken from Smackdown, and Smackdown has good people on their shows. I'm thinking the reason Smackdown kinda sucks now is because WWE promoted Road Dogg and demoted Ryan Ward.

The truth is the best things in WWE are on RAW right now. The Braun/Reigns and Joe/Lesnar stuff. The good stuff has nothing to do with anyone taken from Smackdown, and Smackdown has good people on their shows. I'm thinking the reason Smackdown kinda sucks now is because WWE promoted Road Dogg and demoted Ryan Ward.

Speaking of big men, I forgot to mention this in the recent NXT spoilers:

Lars Sullivan returned.

NXT wasn't terrible this last episode. It was fun. Plus, with the debuts coming soon to NXT, things could get better matchwise in NXT over the next few months.

Also, where's Neville?

UCakhxo.jpg

Last edited:
That is how you open a PPV! Hopefully everyone else steps it up to follow that! Awesome match!

Naomi has been on the mic for 2 mins, and it is already all time bad. :funny:

What is the deal with fans not trying to rally a comeback for their chosen wrestler any more? Headlocks and bearhugs used to be more fun because fans would stomp and clap until a guy made a comeback.

What is the deal with fans not trying to rally a comeback for their chosen wrestler any more? Headlocks and bearhugs used to be more fun because fans would stomp and clap until a guy made a comeback.
Because rest holds suck and everyone knows it.

Thank God Tamina is out. She was going to hurt someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"