The Wrestling Thread...NINJA PLEASE! - Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way Henry's anger comes over very real.

I'd like to suggest a Mark Henry themed title for the next thread, Maybe "The Wrestling Thread Hall Of Pain Edition" or something.

Oh yeah, Henry looked legit angry when talking to JR. I'm not going to lie... I never thought I'd see Mark Henry with the world title. He was always made into a joke act ala Big Show... and never came off as a true "worlds strongest man". This is the first time in his 15 years that I believe in Henry.

...Maybe King will be done announcing now?

LOL at the guy screaming "DO THAT TO COLE! DO THAT TO COLE!"

Guy in crowd "Get Cole!" :funny:

This is the best monster heel booking since Vader's WCW prime.

"The Wrestling Thread...I don't even have to say anything"

I heard 1 of the kids in the crowd sat "Get Cole!"

I like the "What?" chants but most crowds don't use it right.

Last edited:
I'd like to suggest a Mark Henry themed title for the next thread, Maybe "The Wrestling Thread Hall Of Pain Edition" or something.

You never believed in The Wrestling Thread.

Damn.

an ass got kicked

a wig got split.

Funny enough I remember one of Marks first encounters in WWE was against Jerry Lawler around 1996.

it's an ascot

Thank you, Fred Jones. :hehe:

Mark freakin Henry.

Wow.

It's never too late, with the right booking you can make anybody seem credible. Dude is just doing a great job as the intense monster heel.

He needs to hold the title till Wrestlemania. Seriously, Mark Henry vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton triple threat for the title. Goliath vs. David vs. The Viper

I actually hope he holds the belt till Wrestlemania. If booked right, it could make for a great underdog vs. monster match against Bryan.

Edit: great minds think alike

Ross yelling "you're hurting me!" was acting, right??

Ha! Love the little spiked shoulder pads for the Divas of Doom.

I'm glad they have a heel who wins clean and dominates. Wrestling could really use some strong heels that don't cheat all the time like Lesnar back during his run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"