The Wrestling Thread...NINJA PLEASE! - Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it has nothing to do with liking anything, it's when you criticise one guy for one thing and praise another for the EXACT same thing, you are hypocrite, end of, opinion has nothing to do with anything, stop dodging, you ain't Neo.

I explained why I like one guy's act and not another's. You're the one who had a problem with it. It's not hypocritical, you just can't accept that someone likes Miz better than Punk. I'm not continuing this with you anymore.

Damn Jackman looks like he's having fun out there. he's doing a bit more than just plugging his stuff too. and is it just me or did Dolph cut a pretty good promo?!

Did...did we just get a "we want Ryder" chant? If WWE's serious abotu that "get the fans on your side stuff" he deserves a decent push. The guy did it all on his own for a long time too.

I explained why I like one guy's act and not another's. You're the one who had a problem with it. It's not hypocritical, you just can't accept that someone likes Miz better than Punk. I'm not continuing this with you anymore.

I give up, you are clearly being deliberately ignorant.

Are they seriously trying to pretend that both Cara's look EXACTLY alike?

When you fawn all over one guy for doing something and give another guy a hard time for doing the same thing its called being a hypocrite. Sorry...its true...its true.

Did anyone notice a brief look at that trampoline?

So... Yeah... Miz is wearing a scarf...

*ahem*

....Yeah...

$250,000.00 a piece!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :lmao::lmao:

It makes it look worse that they replaced Mistico when he's standing next to his replacement who is about two inches taller. Lol at the pointing though. That was very Ghost Rider esque.

Yea even the crowd knows who to cheer.Hunico is way bigger.

When you fawn all over one guy for doing something and give another guy a hard time for doing the same thing its called being a hypocrite. Sorry...its true...its true.

Then you must be a hypocrite too then, since you love CM Punk but you don't like The Miz, when according to you, they are doing the "same thing".

So when are you going to stop being a hypocrite and start giving Miz the credit he deserves?

They seriously need to find a way to stop the WHAT chants...

Mark's not lying...I didn't believe in him. :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back