The Wrestling Thread Invented Canada! - - - Part 48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling it. Santino Marella (possibly with Kelly Kelly as manager) vs Zack Ryder (possibly w/ Eve as manager) for the United States title.

It's obvious she is going to use Ryder again.

This Cena segment would've been better live in the ring.

Is this so we can hear John, and not the crowd booing him?

It suddenly feels like Bill Conti should be doing the soundtrack.

Did you see the crowd blow up when Santino won? He is relevant. That's not to say you aren't right about him losing the belt on Smackdown, though. It would be nice if, instead, Santino won and got Swagger's rematch out of the way.

Well when I made the relevant dig it was actually at Swagger, I wouldn't mind Santino having a short run, but I think Ace's going to screw him out of it in the same way Teddy made sure he won it as from a storyline aspect it works.

I thought while it was a dry segment, Cena had a great promo and talked up the match like it should be. He sold the match more than has been in months.

I thought while it was a dry segment, Cena had a great promo and talked up the match like it should be. He sold the match more than has been in months.

It was a boring promo ,and i get the felling it was pretaped to protect Cena getting booed in his hometown .

Whether its the wwe's intent or not he is the heel in this match. The audience has decided

I'm so glad that HBK brought up a very simple fact: Triple H beat the hell out of Undertaker and still lost, lol.

Lol Cena always gets booed in Boston. Their not trying to protect. Cena's turning heel. The build is a mix of Hogan vs Rock and Rock vs Austin. They've been building to Cena's heel turn. He'll either win by cheating ala Austin or lose and beat up Rock afterwards.

[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]
Sheamus loves to pound guys from behind.

Lol Cena always gets booed in Boston. Their not trying to protect. Cena's turning heel. The build is a mix of Hogan vs Rock and Rock vs Austin. They've been building to Cena's heel turn. He'll either win by cheating ala Austin or lose and beat up Rock afterwards.

Either one I'd be fine with.

[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]
Sheamus loves to pound guys from behind.

Oh come on. :dry:

That opening exchange between Punk and Jericho whet my appetite with what they could do at 'Mania.

This match is from the TNA School of Tag Matches. The ref says "f*** it" and it becomes a Tornado Tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"