The Wrestling Thread is The Darth Vader of Threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain that Ryback will go nuts again backstage when he runs out of roids to shoot up.

The Wrestling Thread is now giving refunds for badly ended posts

(In reference to Parks and Rec tonight):

The Wrestling Thread has met it's match in Sam Elliot.

If you're not down with the Wrestling Thread, we've got 2 words for ya!

About to start BOLA 2013 Night Two. Heard nothing, but amazing things about this show.

The Wrestling Thread Agrees with Backstage Nostrils a Lot

Earlier we noted that Michael Hayes has not been around the company for sometime as he has been taking time off the road to handle some of his personal issues, however that doesn't seem to be the case according to former creative writer, Court Bauer.

Bauer revealed on the most recent episode of the “Bauer and Pollock Podcast that Michael Hayes has been suspended indefinitely by World Wrestling Entertainment for offering alcoholic beverages to Rosa Mendes just days after she returned to the company after a stint in rehab for substance abuse. Officials were shocked at his actions and deemed it insensitive enough to suspend him indefinitely.

- As noted earlier, today would have been the 46th birthday of the late Eddie Guerrero. Vickie and Chavo Guerrero posted the following messages on Twitter remembering Eddie:

Vickie Guerrero: "@mexwarrior [Chavo]: I am sending you love today!! Eddie loved you and he was so proud of you, not only as a wrestler but the family man you are"

Chavo Guerrero: "To my uncle, my brother, my friend..Happy 46th Birthday Eddie! See u again in paradise soon!"

- Los Matadores faced the tag team of El Locales at Tuesday's WWE tapings in Columbus, Ohio. Riccardo Rodriguez and Tyson Kidd were the WWE Superstars under masks.

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/383366197.php
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/383352254.php

Viva La Raza!! Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!

eBezO.jpg

:lmao:

What if he comes back as Triple H's apprentice? :wow:

Or would Vince be the Emperor and HHH is Darth?

Last edited:
Heh... I could see a scenario where Haitch tries to mould him into a younger, better looking version of himself. Just as long as he stays away from Steph.. :funny: :oldrazz:

"Viva la Wrestling Thread" would be a good one in honor of Eddie.

Big Show Gave The Wrestling Thread A 'Subway-Like' Knuckle Sandwich

So Guys, What are you're favorite Eddie Guerrero matches?

Definitely love this Angle and Guerrero match: http://youtu.be/ZWZWdQbbJ1E

2 out of 3 Falls Match on Smackdown

Last edited:
I loved that 2 out of 3 falls match a ton. I'd say after that one comes the match with Brock where he won the title. Such a big moment for him.

I loved that 2 out of 3 falls match a ton. I'd say after that one comes the match with Brock where he won the title. Such a big moment for him.

What about his set of matches with Dean Malenko and his later set with Edge?

- It was said to be a mess backstage at the WWE Battleground pay-per-view as the script was finalized the Friday before but now WWE creative isn't being told about the match finishes until about two hours before showtime, which is why the betting odds swings are taking place later than before. It's believed people in WWE call or text friends or family and have them bet for them, as opposed to people betting themselves from the arena.

- Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn "flipped their lids" when the power outage before the Battleground main event happened. It's said Vince is now paranoid that the same thing is going to happen at WrestleMania XXX because it happened during the Super Bowl in the same building that will host WrestleMania. Vince's concern is that not only are they running in the same building, but WrestleMania uses more power than the Super Bowl between lighting, pyro, production and everything else.

- It's been noted by several people within WWE that ever since Eric Pankowski left before SummerSlam, the booking has gone downhill. Pankowski, who was hired in February of 2012 as Senior Vice President of Creative and Development after a long career in Hollywood, was credited by many people for the great creative run that WWE had over the past year.

- For post-Hell In a Cell plans, it looks like the planned Big Show vs. Randy Orton feud will end up being a three-way program with Show vs. Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.

- The storyline where Triple H bought Big Show's house was lifted from CM Punk's DVD where he bought Joey Mercury's house when Mercury was having personal and financial problems.

- WWE will be turning Damien Sandow babyface soon. It was discussed earlier this year to have Sandow cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase but lose. That idea appears to be off the table now and it looks like a World Heavyweight Title run is in his future.

Sandow was reportedly told not to do cartwheels and singing any more, in part because that's the gimmick for NXT's Aiden English now. Word is that Vince McMahon feels if someone on the main roster is doing the same gimmick as someone in NXT, it makes the main roster guy look like an amateur.

Source: F4Wonline.com

http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/383376609.php
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/383377101.php
http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/383377443.php

- It was said to be a mess backstage at the WWE Battleground pay-per-view as the script was finalized the Friday before but now WWE creative isn't being told about the match finishes until about two hours before showtime, which is why the betting odds swings are taking place later than before. It's believed people in WWE call or text friends or family and have them bet for them, as opposed to people betting themselves from the arena.

Wow......They should try their best to keep officials in the now and leave creative in less shambles

- It's been noted by several people within WWE that ever since Eric Pankowski left before SummerSlam, the booking has gone downhill. Pankowski, who was hired in February of 2012 as Senior Vice President of Creative and Development after a long career in Hollywood, was credited by many people for the great creative run that WWE had over the past year.
:lmao: If I remember correctly, Eric Pankowski was fired shortly before Wrestlemania for his crappy booking of the undercard and David Kreizman replaced him. I call BS on this

- For post-Hell In a Cell plans, it looks like the planned Big Show vs. Randy Orton feud will end up being a three-way program with Show vs. Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.
If Bryan is champion from here on out then I have no problem with this.

- The storyline where Triple H bought Big Show's house was lifted from CM Punk's DVD where he bought Joey Mercury's house when Mercury was having personal and financial problems.
Except Cm Punk hasn't emascualated Mercury yet lol

- WWE will be turning Damien Sandow babyface soon. It was discussed earlier this year to have Sandow cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase but lose. That idea appears to be off the table now and it looks like a World Heavyweight Title run is in his future.
Well since crowds seem to be willing to get behind judging from the recent SD taping I definitely have no problem with this.

Sandow was reportedly told not to do cartwheels and singing any more, in part because that's the gimmick for NXT's Aiden English now. Word is that Vince McMahon feels if someone on the main roster is doing the same gimmick as someone in NXT, it makes the main roster guy look like an amateur.

Source: F4Wonline.com
I see.....Why not just make Aiden English the apprentice of Sandow?

Last edited:
Favorite Eddie Guerrero matches, Hunter?

It's hard to say, any time he and Angle wrestled it was great, same with him and Rey. I remember a no holds barred match he had with Big Show over the US title that was really good, the ladder match with RVD for the IC title on Raw, the match with Brock, his Judgment day war with JBL.

You can bet on pro wrestling? :huh:
Erm.........

Heh! I actually wondered about that.

Sandow as a face? :dry:
Doesn't the "Stop riffing on his gimmick" speech usually go to the development guy? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"