The Wrestling Threads Not Tapping, It's Spanking AJ (The Wrestling Thread wishes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title switch? What a blah ending that would be...

And that's why it will happen. :csad:

Eh, whatever. As long as it doesn't happen at Mania. They must be desperate for a strong PPV buyrate.

I'd honestly prefer a title switch.

Screw Orton over and align with Cena......Screw Orton over and align with Cena.....Screw Orton over and align with Cena.

Smart way to start off a 6 man tag. Like that by the Shield. They should be heading to breaking them up come the Rumble, though. Start there, perhaps Ambrose "mistakenly" eliminates Reigns, feigning being apologetic while Rollins questions his motives, etc. It could be very easy to book if they don't overthink it.

I thought Cena was going to get the Authority to give Bryan another chance, but that obviously didn't happen. Maybe Cena trying to get IWC cred?
LOOK AT ME! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT! I SHALL MENTION TO NOW TO STEAL HIS HEAT AND NEVER MENTION HIM AGAIN!

Yeah, that's about right 'Cakes.

Perfect way for that segment to go down, but what a complete lack of reaction when they did the whole belt raised staredown.

The reaction to the entire segment was hilarious. Either people didn't care booed everyone, or chanted for the name of the man they spent the last several weeks demeaning.

so the point of name dropping Daniel Bryan was???

Gauge if he's still popular?

LOOK AT ME! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT! I SHALL MENTION TO NOW TO STEAL HIS HEAT AND NEVER MENTION HIM AGAIN!

Yeah, that's about right 'Cakes.

It's like poor D-Bry's been tied up and harvested for his organs little by little while still alive.

Rollins landing on his feet from off of that back body drop was a nice. :up:

Reigns' spear normally looks more polished than that, though the execution wasn't bad.

Nice twist maneuver by Cody. I like seeing the Alabama Slam by Cody too.

Cody and Seth really need to have a PPV match together.

Was it me or did Ambrose look like he was gonna do the worm on that pin?

I don't know what a Hamptons Hardcore match involves, but I'm interested.

The reaction to the entire segment was hilarious. Either people didn't care booed everyone, or chanted for the name of the man they spent the last several weeks demeaning.

I wonder if Cena was supposed to mention it, I notice Triple H and Steph no sold it completely.

I have a feeling Reigns is gonna break Kane's Rumble Match record...

What I see happening now is a title unification match between Orton and Cena and then Cena will probably be "charitable" and give him the fair shot he deserves at the title at Mania so WWE can do a Total Divas tie in with a Bella in each corner.

so a second week in a row where we get zigs vs sandow where i assume sandow gets his win back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"