Somebody Call My Momma, Cause it's The Wrestling Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laryngitis Went to Sleep!

Ugh Dolph stopped that in a hurry.

Carlton, I mean, Otunga needs to go back to Bel-Air.

Wow...I'm REALLY surprised that CM Punk nailed Laryingitis with the GTS.

Well, Mr. Ziggles coming in to get the last laugh kind of cements to me that he's NOT gonna get the title at the Rumble but hopefully it will be a killer match.

Last edited:
Wait you think just because Ziggler came in and got the Advantage over Punk Ziggler is going to win the Title? Sorry but its the other way around whoever gets the Upper Hand usually Loses

Punk keeps the Title.

Wow...I'm REALLY surprised that CM Punk nailed Laryingitis with the GTS.

Well, Mr. Ziggles coming in to get the last laugh kind of cements to me that he's gonna get the title at the Rumble but hopefully it will be a killer match.

Really? I thought it meant Dolph was losing.

I mistyped that....I meant that Ziggler WASN'T going to get the title.

Wait you think just because Ziggler came in and got the Advantage over Punk Ziggler is going to win the Title? Sorry but its the other way around whoever gets the Upper Hand usually Loses

Punk keeps the Title.

Yup, very rarely does the heel get the upper hand before a ppv and then win. Punk keeps the title just as he should.

Punk keeps the Title.
Usually, yes. Unless of course, your Triple H. :oldrazz:

A "broken back" storyline??? This isn't something that he should be coming back for in a few weeks...

WWE seems to be intentionally killing Ryder's heat.

I disagree. This could be setting Ryder up for a Steamboat-style comeback, in time for a big-time grudge match vs. Kane at Wrestlemania. That would be his biggest feud to date.

I could see the GTS coming but I though Ace would somehow wriggle out of Ziggler would run in and save him, I didn't expect Ziggler to show up after the fact, good ending all round as it shows Ziggler's focus is solely the belt, he is not interested in being Ace's boy.

As for Triple H next week, I'll just wait and see how that goes.....

I'm not looking forward to Haitch being on my TV, but if it means this whole thing is coming to an end, okay.

So Brodus' first feud as the Funkasaurus will be against William Regal......not a bad first feud.

Say Sayonara to John "His own family's Cooper Manning" Laurinaitus

John Lauranaitis had the expression of a lifetime during that GTS.

Maybe he magically swapped places with a mannequin at last second. Wow Ziggler is a buzzkill.

Maybe.

W1CMJ.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone think that Triple H coming back next week may be beneficial to Ace? Do you think they would do the whole "IT was me the whole time" thing with HHH being puppet master with Ace

so.....what do you think Jericho meant by "the end of the world as we know it" at the RR?

I was thinking maybe some kind of title unification or official end to the brand split.......

or maybe Jericho does something so violent/shocking ( relatively speaking ) that it signals the end of the PG era........

what else could happen that would signal a "paradigm shift" in the WWE??

I can't wait to see the world end on Sunday. Also I like the idea that Punk , DBryan , and others can still compete in the rumble.
Ryder getting taken out tonight was total b.s. This should of happened a couple weeks ago and not been "career ending". Ryder now misses the rumble and loses momentum.

Anyone think that Triple H coming back next week may be beneficial to Ace? Do you think they would do the whole "IT was me the whole time" thing with HHH being puppet master with Ace

I just want to see Triple H as a heel again. Whatever it takes to get there and hopefully we get a real Punk /Triple H feud.

@XEdge / I'm not reading too much into it. I think he just wanted to sound cryptic.

Last edited:
so.....what do you think Jericho meant by "the end of the world as we know it" at the RR?

I was thinking maybe some kind of title unification or official end to the brand split.......

or maybe Jericho does something so violent/shocking ( relatively speaking ) that it signals the end of the PG era........

what else could happen that would signal a "paradigm shift" in the WWE??

WWE isn't that deep. He'll probably just win the Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"