The Wrestling Thread made you into a somebody! - Part 195

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sting will win at WrestleMania 31. He will end his pro wrestling career with a 1-1 WrestleMania record because he will probably lose to Taker at Mania 32.

Welp, Tomoaki Honma and Tomohiro Ishii might've just had the MOTY for 2015 thus far or have come very close! :eek::up::up:

DangerousDishonestBullfrog.gif

Also, Hiryoshi Tenzan must be a Miracle Worker. The broken down vet tonight gave ROB ****ING CONWAY the best match of his career in 2015.

This cannot go unsung!

This was bound to happen after the last 2 solid NXT ppv

There's nothhing there actually insightful or specific so the article just makes for educated guesswork.

Seems like New Japan is setting up a future Sakuraba/Ibushi match.

A bit late but i finally caught Takeover
some thoughts

Itami vs Breeze: Good showing for both guys, Itami made Breeze look like a million bucks.

Corbin vs Bull: Absolute Crap, i'm sorry am i supposed to be impressed by corbin ? lame as hell match, for a no disqualification match i was expecting these two to beat the hell out of each other, not sold on Corbin in the slightest, anyone can do squash matches, made bull look like a joke again

Murphy/Blake vs Lucha dragons: very sloppy match, surprised cause the lucha dragons are usually alot better, idk if it was just poorly planned or just that Murphy/Blake are too green but it was sloppy, that fake *** dubstep theme doesn't make them too endearing either.

Balor vs Neville: amazing, just amazing, great showing for both men

Women's Championship Match: great showing for all 4 ladies, idk why women wrestling is so taboo on the main roster

Owens Vs Sami: this is what i think Bryan vs Brock would've been, i really liked the match, there was such a big fight feel, and the match was brutal

all in all i'd give the show 7.5/10
it would be higher if the tag match and no dq matches were better

Watching St. Valentine's Day Massacre on The Network. One of the few good PPVs from 1999.

So Tenzan is the NWA champ...

Is this going to be an annual thing, giving one of the older New Japan guys a run with the title. Should we pencil in Nagata for next year?

So Tenzan is the NWA champ...

Is this going to be an annual thing, giving one of the older New Japan guys a run with the title. Should we pencil in Nagata for next year?

Nagata lost to Nakamura and, while I might be over-thinking this, they're probably going to go with a "old and washed up" storyline with Nagata redeeming himself by winning the NWA Title. Or Kojima wins it from Tenzan...

Bruce Tharpe and his shiny jackets are a national treasure.

Anybody listen to Steve Austin's podcast? I love the unleashed one.

Nor do I. Who is that girl Bat Brain posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"