Somebody Call My Momma, Cause it's The Wrestling Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so the new title needs to be something like "Somebody Call My Momma, Cause it's The Wrestling Thread!"

I'm not sure IF I want the rumors to be true But I believe they are!

I personally still enjoy the WWE&UFC games and I love Saints The Third But overall I would have to agree that they have been lacking in true effort in ALL of their game catalogs in recent years,And as a company/game professionals their pretty ****** and their marketing teams are among the worst I've seen for the last couple of years!!

I could see EA Sports taking over UFC(although Dana White may still have problems with them)While EA takes Warhammer and maybe Saints and WWE!

Maybe Rockstar would be interested in Saints and that could be very interesting!

definatley has to be funkasaurus related :D

also, Antman, that avvy is awesome

i hope EA buys THQ only cause it will really piss off Dana White

Somebody call my Momma, Somebody call my Momma,

I think 2K could also be a great choice,Here's some valid points somebody posted on another site's forum!!..

"EA and 2K would also likely take their time since it would be their first installment if given the WWE license. So many factors to look at, but from their track records with sport games of late.

Presentation - Would be amazing from either side.

Sound - 2K would likely do the commentary justice. Also, their sound options are more in-depth compared to what THQ puts in the game.

Gameplay - Unknown, but they go for authenticity and replicating the sport (entertainment) as well making sure everyone plays how they should (stats and unique animations)

DLCs - Both, are primarily known for keeping their games up-to-date via patches and new attires. Roster updates too, but that would likely not be priority."

Wow, I totally forgot Ernest Miller played the heel in The Wrestler!

The Ayatollah of selling used cars.

Apparently Epico and Primo won the tag belts at a house show tonight.

Wouldn't be surprised if Evan Bourne is released sometime in 2012.

Yeah, they're the best team in WWE or TNA, so they should have the titles. ROH has the best tag division of the American promotions with TV exposure, though.

I still can't get on the WWE'12 network...

Wouldn't be surprised if Evan Bourne is released sometime in 2012.

Nah. He'll probably be demoted to NXT....that's where all of the WWE superstars that they were supposed to release (Curt Hawkins, Tyler Recks, Trent Baretta) go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"