Somebody Call My Momma, Cause it's The Wrestling Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh trying to get on Community Creation?For me it mostly works late nights&early mornings,Online matchmaking always work perfect for me&my online buddies though..It rarely lags and it just runs smoothly for ALL matches and so it's pretty perfect compared to SvR2011's!!!

There's going to be some big patch update soon that will fix CC&other big stuff in the game!

Nah. He'll probably be demoted to NXT....that's where all of the WWE superstars that they were supposed to release (Curt Hawkins, Tyler Recks, Trent Baretta) go.

With all the internet rumors of HHH not being a fan of Bourne, it wouldn't shock me to see Evan relegated to jobber or future endeavored after Wrestlemania.

Small, annoying, indyrific fauxpothead.

Apparently Epico and Primo won the tag belts at a house show tonight.

Yeah , I was just reading that. Kind of an odd choice
New WWE Tag Champoins Crowned At Sunday's Live Event

Submitted by Michael Bluth on January 15, 2012 - 6:23pm
adServer.bs
4.gif
p-5aWVS_roA1dVM.gif

New WWE http://rajah.com/base/node/25759#tag team champions were crowned at Sunday night live event from Oakland, California.
Primo and Epico defeated Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston at the show to win the titles.
Primo and Epico's manager Rosa Mendes tweeted the following after the match:
"Guess who the new tag team Champions are!!??WE ARE!!! WE BEAT AIRBOOM in Oakland!! I will remember this day forever!"

I LOVE that a title change happened at a house show. I remember the days when that would happen all the time.

I'm a little surprised though. I don't think WWE is doing this to raise house show attendance...more likely, Bourne or Kofi has done something that is about to get HHH's sledgehammer down on them.

To be honest, WWE is so overflowing with good heels that half the guys who should be heels (Orton, Sheamus etc) are faces. This would be a good opportunity to raise Kofi back up as a babyface singles competitor.

They have to give a house show title change every 5 or 6 years to get people interested in going.

"Oh, a title changed hands in a house show? Maybe when I go a title will change hands there too! I need to get my tickets now!"

Or like Heretic said, Kofi or Bourne ****ed up again and they just didn't feel like waiting for them to drop it on TV.

what did bourne do?

During his suspension for sythentic pot, he said the following on Twitter:

"I wonder if WWE '13 will have our twitter handles, random tweet pop ups and Cole talking tweets? Might make gameplay as annoying as viewing,"

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2011/1108/546476/kelly-kelly/#ixzz1jc4d8QZL

It's a little unclear whether Evan was saying WWE's programs are annoying or specifically Cole talking tweets on the shows is annoying, but word on the 'net is that HHH took issue with it either way.

WWE need to relax a little. Its like they run WWE like Communist Russia sometimes.

Yeah , I was just reading that. Kind of an odd choice
New WWE Tag Champoins Crowned At Sunday's Live Event

Submitted by Michael Bluth on January 15, 2012 - 6:23pm
adServer.bs
4.gif
p-5aWVS_roA1dVM.gif

New WWE http://rajah.com/base/node/25759#tag team champions were crowned at Sunday night live event from Oakland, California.

I still lol at the name of this IWC writer who pops up here every now and then. We should ask him how his brother Gob is doing.

Why do WWE always insist on saying the injured wrestler has multiple contusions? that means bruises, there's no reason that collision would cause that type of injury, all they needed to say was that she has the neck sprain and concussion.

I wonder if AJ will continue on as the girl next door or if this will see her turn heel and adopt her FCW persona as the champs girl.

Yeah I feel like they are burning through too much too fast with Roode after screwing up awarding him the title in the first place. He's doing great work and great matches but the finishes aren't satisfying and its all being crammed together.

The finishes are my big issue with his booking, I think he should have been booked like 2000 Triple H, but if they had at least booked him like 80's Flair, winning matches by hooking tights, foot on the ropes pins and the odd brass knuck shot it would have been fine, but no, they have made him pathetic in this Hardy feud as well as making it abundantly clear he'd have lost both matches without getting himself DQ'd.

With Punk he's had no legit in ring challenger, been booked as second fiddle to Cena-Kane nonsense, and he's battling an outdated idea of an authority figure who is poor in his position to boot and nobody cares about him.
Yep and I think you can trace the root back to the Triple H feud, as much as some say it would have been predictable, had Triple H turned on Punk and been what Punk said he was then there'd have been a red hot feud, but no, H took the spotlight and then Punk went into a feud with Aberto Dud Rio.

Now he's feuding with Ziggler, only Ziggler has not cut a promo since becoming #1 contender, the two have not faced each other in any form, instead Ziggler is merely a cypher for the angle of Layrygitis trying to screw Punk.

Imagine if we had Patterson booking WWE champ CM Punk vs TNA champ Robert Roode. All would be right with the world...of wrestling :awesome:
Ohhhhhh the potential awesomness! :csad:

The title change could be about Bourne being on management's bad side but it may also be to add a face to the mid card with Kofi.

I'd be ticked if I was that one guy that bought an Air Boom shirt...

any uk posters know where you can buy wwe shirts in the uk (specifically london) I want a Randy Orton top

WWE need to relax a little. Its like they run WWE like Communist Russia sometimes.

True. They also have double standards. If John Cena or Randy Orton had tweeted what Bourne tweeted, the WWE would have done absolutely nothing and ignored it. Also when Michael Cole puts people down, there are certain WWE superstars he's not allowed to put down: Cena, Orton, Triple H and The Undertaker. He can say that he's tired of Cena's act every week, but he cannot directly insult Cena calling him what he calls Daniel Bryan every week. Those four are immune from Cole's insults, because Vince tells Cole not to insult any of the four. Everyone else though is fair game. Also 100% certain that Cole is not allowed to insult Shawn Michaels either, whenever Shawn makes an appearance.

I agree on who Cole can and can't talk **** about, but as far as the other thing, WWE would never have to do anything about Cena or Orton tweeting because they know better. It seems simple to me, don't insult or talk bad about your employer on the internet when you're somewhat of a celebrity with tens of thousands of followers.

Everyone knows WWE follows these Twitter things, and everyone knows how political WWE can be. Don't want to get in trouble? Don't publicly insult your company. Easy enough.

Does anyone think the ratings problem has to do with Michael Cole. I've heard people say they tune out during matches or lose interest because of him.

Punk is probably the only WWE wrestler who can publicly bash the company and get away with it. Ross kind of tells it like it is too but they don't seem to care.

Teaming with Epico pretty much saved Primo from being fired.

I'm surprised Primo made it through 2011 but I'm glad he did. I hope Trent Baretta gets paired with somebody.

Does anyone think the ratings problem has to do with Michael Cole. I've heard people say they tune out during matches or lose interest because of him.

Punk is probably the only WWE wrestler who can publicly bash the company and get away with it. Ross kind of tells it like it is too but they don't seem to care.

Michael Cole is most likely a part of it. I'd say he's bad enough that people might ask themselves if whatever they enjoy from the product is worth putting up with him and then deciding that it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"