Somebody Call My Momma, Cause it's The Wrestling Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't ordered a PPV in over 4 years. I'm thinking about watching RR this Sunday though. The card looks well done and the RR match is always a pleasure to watch.

I'd love to see Jericho involved with something shocking. Something that surprises everyone.

Now that is how you sell a PPV. Great storytelling all the way around, the only thing that was a bit aimless was the Sheamus segment, but really he has been without direction for a while.

Punk/Ace is setting up quite nicely. Ziggler has been great, he's getting a stronger reaction from the crowd, glad to see him get over, that has to do in part to Punk elevating him a bit.

Ryder/Kane at Wrestlemania? Some people see it as the E burying Ryder but it's too early to tell, this could be a way of making Ryder a more serious wrestler. Kane not just bringing out the hate in Cena but also Ryder.

Speaking of Cena, glad to see some edge to his character. I would be happier with a full blown heel turn but eh, maybe this is all we will get. Liked the Cena/Punk interaction, keep teasing the rematch fellas, I'm all in whenever it goes down.

And Jericho......I'm ready for the end of the world.

William Regal needs to be doing regular commentary on Raw or Smackdown.

John Cena's angry face made me laugh out loud.

Ive not watched wrestling for about 2 weeks, what the hell?

15fngbq.gif

:lmao:

Hulk Hogans on London Tonight for any Londoners promoting TNA at Wembley

not even a reaction from johnny boy when he got put in the gts

thats dedication to character,boring as hell in all aspects

Ive not watched wrestling for about 2 weeks, what the hell?

15fngbq.gif

:lmao:

I admit to lol'ing. I like it though , at least it's something.

I'm watching the Jericho segment right now, I love it.

Also notice Laryngitis no selling the gts with his blank face.

punkjlgts.jpg

Laryngitis looks like his thinking about his taxes or something

He's thinking, "Huh, those guys on the SHH wrestling forum are right. I really don't belong on television."

LOL, he has accepted his fate, and realizes Punk was right after all.....

And that Darth Cena gif is priceless!

I haven't ordered a PPV in over 4 years. I'm thinking about watching RR this Sunday though. The card looks well done and the RR match is always a pleasure to watch.

Same here. If any PPV is worth it it's the Royal Rumble because at least you get entertainment out of that match. However, I am also interested is seeing the Punk/Ziggler match as I think they can really put on a heck of a show.

Cena might need some fiber in his diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"