The Wrestling Threads Not Tapping, It's Spanking AJ (The Wrestling Thread wishes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite frankly, Even though I'm against wrestler politics...when Vince is known for pulling BS like this, is it hard to see why they would think they have to?

I mean honestly, I think more wrestlers should be willing to kick Vince's office door down and butt heads with him over certain things ALOT more often. Shawn was recently talking about how he used to constantly argue with Vince back in his youth. Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, and many others should be willing to do that. Not asking for a Golden Shovel but being willing to butt heads backstage with Vince, Steph, HHH and/or Kevin Dunn.

I think that was easier in Shawn's day because if he wanted to, he could hold WCW over Vince's head. Shawn could have gone to WCW, and gotten essentially the same exposure, and probably more money. Today's stars don't have that kind of option. Not only does Vince have everyone under contract, but most wouldn't want to go to TNA or ROH. As much as I want them to be, they just aren't viable options the way that WCW was.

Ugh, they are going to go the unification route with these two. :whatever:

The Wrestling Thread Just Told You To Grow Up.

Excellent, they're doing Orton vs Cena at TLC. They're getting it out of the way now so it won't be on Wrestlemania.

so one guy's gonna grab one title and the other one will grab the remaining one

The Wrestling Thread Is Gonna Do Something Epic.

Technically they didn't say it was a unification bout.. just that both titles will be on the line. Not necessarily the same thing.

So here's how I see it going down: SOMETHING is gonna happen at TLC to cause the match to end in a draw.

This will lead The Authority to make the rumble match an opportunity for both titles.

Bryan and Punk will have a double elimination to win, and again, the unification match will end in a dq or draw, leaving the titles left to be defended and unified at Mania.

so one guy's gonna grab one title and the other one will grab the remaining one

Title switch? What a blah ending that would be...

And that's why it will happen. :csad:

Eh, whatever. As long as it doesn't happen at Mania. They must be desperate for a strong PPV buyrate.

Perfect way for that segment to go down, but what a complete lack of reaction when they did the whole belt raised staredown.

They should hang the belts from 1 hook.

And bring back the spinner belt for the unification belt *ducks*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24