• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The 2008 SuperHeroHype Board Award Show

Can you top this?

itboyne9.jpg

And now he'd dead.

I thought he just took a journey to the center of the earth or to find the fountain of youth?

Yea I did, last time I checked in there, some time ago, I must have missed it...well ImmortalFire won...that works for me....he is the sports guru about these parts

You got quite a few votes. Just because you didn't have the nomination didn't mean people couldn't vote for you. We just took the top 3 nominations and then added a write-in.

Some of these awards are disappointing. JAL Sweeping? Matt: Dick of the Year? Runt, Bella, Marx and Mee completely snubbed? Sadness. :csad:

But Congrats to Hunter, Erz (who didn't get a single vote from me, lawl), Picklette, and Jag on your victories! You guys and gal truly deserve it! :up:

Thank you for the support Nirvana.
icon14.gif

I am seriously behind...does anyone know what happened??

You think your behind, I just found out by accident I won Iron Man forum poster of the year,lol.
Thanks to who ever voted for me, I can't imagine it was many people,lol, as the boards haven't been hot in a while, but thanks anyway and here is to 2010 and IM2. :im:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"