The 2012 Alabama and Mississippi Primaries, and Hawaii Caucus

Because I love America.

Obama to me is the less of 2 evils.

In general it seems like the only difference between candidates is social issues(which should be fought at the state level), most other things it seems like there isn't any difference

Why laugh for him having a different ideology than us?

Well, you're right. And I'd like to say I'm sorry for the laughing, it's just that I honestly don't see Obama that good. But it's true, he may actually do better if he's re-elected.

Well, you're right. And I'd like to say I'm sorry for the laughing, it's just that I honestly don't see Obama that good. But it's true, he may actually do better if he's re-elected.

I don't see Obama as that good of a President either, but I can understand why someone might end up preferring Obama over the other GOP candidates whether it be on how you feel about the candidates, ideology, or whatnot.

Rick Santorum has won Mississippi. Bad night for Romney and Gingrich.

Well, in honestly, I shouldn't have laughed. Cause I'm starting to think if Johnson or Paul can't be President...then Obama I guess is okay. Santorum getting the GOP is good for Johnson. He said himself he rather face Santorum & Obama than Romney & Obama. If Santorum gets GOP, I imagine Obama wins in a landslide cause of the debates, and Johnson will get more votes.

Well, in honestly, I shouldn't have laughed. Cause I'm starting to think if Johnson or Paul can't be President...then Obama I guess is okay. Santorum getting the GOP is good for Johnson. He said himself he rather face Santorum & Obama than Romney & Obama. If Santorum gets GOP, I imagine Obama wins in a landslide cause of the debates, and Johnson will get more votes.

No one is going to give Johnson the time of day.

Rick Santorum has won Mississippi. Bad night for Romney and Gingrich.

Yeah I'd expect Newt to toss his delegates toward Romney soon enough and probably try to leverage a spot on the ticket or at the very least a position in the admin.

He's getting more press on the Internet. Never say never. Wait until July or August. He is polling at 7 or 9 percent in a 3-way contest.

Yeah, if attention on the Internet translated to success, Ron Paul would have sealed this nomination a long time ago, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World would have been the highest grossing movie of 2011, and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles would have never been cancelled.

Last edited:
I need to find a gif of a person picking themselves off the floor. Cause i got schooled.

Yeah, if attention on the Internet translated to success, Ron Paul would have sealed this nomination a long time ago, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World would have been the highest grossing movie of 2008, and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles would have never been cancelled.

Wish I lived in a universe where it did.

Rick Santorum just won't go away. It's literally terrifying to me how many people in this country buy into his deranged ideology. Not that Romney or Gingrich are any great shakes either, but Santorum is a certified nut job, that's loathed even here in his home state.

Rick Santorum just won't go away. It's literally terrifying to me how many people in this country buy into his deranged ideology. Not that Romney or Gingrich are any great shakes either, but Santorum is a certified nut job, that's loathed even here in his home state.

Yeah, I think Santorum's victories in the Deep South shows that ideologically GOP is dominated by ultra-conservatives now, and although Romney is leading with delegates count there are too many voters within his party don't think he's conservative enough for them, that's why they'd rather throw their votes to Sandorum even though he's as looney as a clock. Romney will probably still win the candidacy from his party, but he'll most likely limp to the finish line than getting there triumphantly.

...so the "frontrunner" continues to have disappointing finishes. I know Romney is ahead in the delegate count and I know that a "win is a win" but Romney looks weak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"