The 2012 Maryland, Washington DC, and Wisconsin Primaries

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
The Maryland, Washington DC, and Wisconsin primaries take place on April 3rd. Who will win? Who will lose?

(In keeping with the tradition of the 2008 election season...all debates, primaries, and caucuses that take place on the same day will have their one thread to ensure that the political forum continues to run smoothly.)

Discuss. :yay:

Maryland and Washington will be landslides for Romney. Wisconsin should be interesting, I am guess both guys will be within 4% of eachother. In all reality Santorum needs a big win in Wisconsin if he has any chance

Looks like Newt's wife is campaigning for him in Wisconsin

http://www.hudsonstarobserver.com/event/article/id/46784/

Callista Gingrich, wife of Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich, was in Hudson Monday afternoon to read from her book “Sweet Land of Liberty” at Trinity Academy. The appearance caused a bit of controversy when it was first announced that she would be reading at Rock Elementary in Hudson.

The School District of Hudson disallowed Gingrich’s appearance, creating the switch to Trinity.

When asked how Gingrich’s appearance at Rock was scheduled initially, Superintendent Mary Bowen Eggebraaten said a mix up of sort occurred during the week of March 19-23 when the district was observing spring break.

Looks like she is going after those all important age 5-12 voters

OMG! Mitt Romney just made the biggest mistake of his life in an interview on the radio
That I've heard on my radio alarm clock this morning
(I don't know what happened about a dog)
but the interviewer just kept bringing it up
And Mitt Romney sound nervous and a little aggressive thenBy saying that
Canadians don't care about the dog ,and he kept repeating it a few time until he says that
"the main thing is to have an administration that will create Dogs"
An then of course he corrected himself by saying “Jobs” immediately after
But I think it was too late and to make matter worst he bolted himself out of the interview.
I don’t know if it was authentic but we will be hearing from this … a lot.

Last edited:
(I don't know what happened about a dog)

Mitt Romney had a family trip to Canada like 30 years ago where he basically had a kennel on the roof of his car and placed the dog in there. I personally think it's blown a little out of proportion myself

Romney...is gonna go up against Obama and be a weak Rep GOP Canadiate.

In other news, Gary Johnson lost his first LP straw poll, after winning a crap load. And may get the American Elects Nomination. Oh boy...

Tonight's primary is the most important of the whole year.

So here is a theoretical question...

What if Gingrich and Paul dropped out and gave their support to Santorum along with pledges of their delegates?

That would put Santorum still about 100 delegates below Romney, but might that give Santorum a real possibility of victory?

I think it's becoming fairly safe to assume (if it wasn't already before) Romney will be the Republican nominee.

So here is a theoretical question...

What if Gingrich and Paul dropped out and gave their support to Santorum along with pledges of their delegates?

That would put Santorum still about 100 delegates below Romney, but might that give Santorum a real possibility of victory?

I don't believe so. Romney is close enough to getting 50% in most of these primaries that Santorum would basically have to get all of their votes, which would be virtually impossible.

And that is assuming that the scenario does happen, which it wouldn't. Paul in particular would never drop out and endorse Santorum.

Santorum is a selfish egotistical hack. Drop out already. Romney better not choose him as VP.

Santorum is like a bad dog who won't stay down and play dead.

Romney better not choose him as VP.

He won't. He's got much better choices for VP:

Bobby Jindal

Mark Rubio

Chris Christie

Rand Paul

Paul Ryan

Susanna Martinez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"