Superhero Hype Awards The 2013 SuperheroHype! Awards Ceremony

The final award of the evening is for the hypester who has become one of the true pillars of this website! A hypester that is known in every forum, and in every circle.

Two years ago, it was decided that this award would be given to two recipients. For those who may not know, the first award was voted on by all of you as it always has been. The second award was determined by the SuperheroHype! Awards Committee that brought together current and former winners of this award as well as founding members of the Hype.

Ladies and gentlemen, the first award for 'Hype-Time' Achievement (which was voted on by you) goes to...

Kane52630!
Hype-Time.png

*cuts own wrists*​

Numbers in name people should be disqualified!

if you haven't been here 5 years, it's hard to see how you can win a hype-time achievement. that's not even 50% of the hype life-time

I love Kane... I really do... but it feels strange him winning over so many others. But hey, the people have spoken and he won it fair and square.

Congrats man. I'm proud of you :up:

Last edited:
Hunter Rider took PEDs to enhance his posting, moderating and admin style.

The cleaning crew have arrived to sort out the mess left by Sawyer.

The "avvy award maker" has been repaired and the elves are preparing to PM the awards to the winners tonight. Thank you all, in advance, for your patience.

Yeah I was just about to complain! :argh: Also nobody has sent me my Henry Cavill yet...

I still think Sawyer should've won Hype-Time Acheivement.

He's such a great guy........

All award avvys and "hype award winners" social group invites have been sent out! Due to limitations on space, the elves had to take the ballots to the vault earlier than usual.

I still think Sawyer should've won Hype-Time Acheivement.

He's such a great guy........

They need to open their eyes. Can't they see that I needed them on my side to kill Gus? I ran over those gangbangers! I killed Emilio and Krazy-8! Why? I did all of those things to try to save their lives as much as mine, only they're too stupid to know it!

They need to open their eyes. Can't they see that I needed them on my side to kill Gus? I ran over those gangbangers! I killed Emilio and Krazy-8! Why? I did all of those things to try to save their lives as much as mine, only they're too stupid to know it!

tumblr_m9en10uqX41qit8aco3_500.gif

I love you ISS, but...

053112-michelle-pfeiffer-batman-catwoman.gif

Back off Cav-El he's mine. Got it.

:p

Is there like ... A recap of who won what? For those of us who haven't been here in ... I don't know ... A while and just want to see what's happening ... S'up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"