The Absolute LONG HALLOWEEN??

dynomightio

Civilian
Reaction score
I read that there was going to be a Absolute version of the Long Halloween story, which of course is sweetness. (Atleast for me). Can anyone tell me the extra features it has?

Thanks

- dyno

The volume for the Absolute edition includes various sketches by Sale, an interview with both Loeb and Sale, a new four page sequence, which was taken out of the mini series, a look at the action figures, and plenty more extras. According to the solicit for it this month.

Batman said:
The volume for the Absolute edition includes various sketches by Sale, an interview with both Loeb and Sale, a new four page sequence, which was taken out of the mini series, a look at the action figures, and plenty more extras. According to the solicit for it this month.

Again, sweetness!! :hyper:

Batman, was there a pic or anything with this "solicit?"
icon7.gif

Didn't you know about this yet Carmine?
It's due in April.

Cobblepot said:
Didn't you know about this yet Carmine?
It's due in April.

Yeah I did. You told me about it previously. I just love the cover (if it indeed is the cover)

Wow! That'll be something special IF they put enough goodies in it...TLH is a DCU Top 5 alltime storyarc, but it'll need a TON more stuff that mentioned for me to go spend $70 when I already have it!

That it's a bigger format is good enough for me.
You have the trade?
In the trade are a few thumbnail sketches, these are going to get inked and inserted into the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"