• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Fan Art/Manips Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSYLENTGuardian

El Pollos Hermano
Reaction score
So we got a sequel coming out, guys, and we don't have any official pictures or posters! What in the world do we do?! We make 'em. Unleash your creativity in the Fan Art/Manips thread!

Here are some cool things leftover from the ASM board:

groupcoveri.jpg

9SbST.jpg

teaser_poster___web_of_spider_man_by_jphomeentertainment-d55e76c.jpg

34pjdy0.jpg

spidermanii.jpg

Spent a few hours on it. It's not perfect. The faces are a little off, but I wanted to go for a mixture of 'conglomerate/philanthropist/megalomaniac' and 'pure evil.'

e1737803b1feb87e8ebed5dc933ba9a9-d5u1405.jpg

@ M.E.H.Z.E.B
Love the color! Perfect for our new MJ :D

@ Spideyman123
Awesome poster! I'm sure we'll get something similar to this! :up:

Just posting a manip I did in the old thread.

EvTO2.jpg

I'd like to see red and black, or even a really dark blue some day. lol

things i want or the new suit:
-different back symbol
-smaller chest symbol
-no leg stripes
-internal web-shooters
can´t wait for the reveal!

and again :up: @Rise_- the suit looks great like that

I was bored, and wanted to have a go at the Red-Black costume that Rise_- did... so here ya go!

3BrYLCI.jpg

It looks cool, but I prefer my Spidey to be the classic red and blue.

Same here.
I dig the black and red right now, especially with black lenses due to reading the recent Superior Spidey, but the one thing on the TASM suit I loved was the bright royal blue compared to the somewhat navy in the Raimis.

Not bad. I think the dark lenses really compliment the black.

Definitely. Before I re-colored the eyes, I wasn't really feeling it, but when I made them black, it really made the whole thing come together. :)

Well technically black and red came first. But just like grey hulk isn't "classic", red and black isn't classic either. Looks amazing and makes more sense though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"